Replies

• Shmookalink
    Shmookalink Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Where do I sign? ;-)
  • dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. Let me know what I need to do!
  • Charli666
    Charli666 Posts: 407
    Options
    hi both, would be fab to have you with us, dab are you ok if i add you as a friend so its easier to keep track of everybody?

i just need starting weight as of april 1st and a goal you'd like to hit by the end of april
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Oh i want to join too ! I will send you a friends request also ! My start weight is 206.5
    My goal weight for the end of april is 199 Just as long as i am in onederland ! When do we weigh in again on fridays ?
  • cparkes2211
    Options
    Im In Im In Im In! Does saying it 3 times get me in? hehe
  • leahmartin
    leahmartin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this with everyone. I need that accountabilty and motivation to get me back on track!
  • GumbyAnne
    GumbyAnne Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! I usually weigh in on Fridays and looking to lose at least 20 lbs
  • Charli666
    Options
    thats cool, just let me know your weights as of april 1st and goal weight for end of april, and drop me a friend request (put for challenge in request so i can keep track lol)
  • GumbyAnne
    GumbyAnne Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'll weigh myself in the moring and use that for my starting weight, since I haven't weighed-in in a while (scared of the results!). I'll be brave tomorrow, though.

-Julianne
  • shelly650
    shelly650 Posts: 319
    Options
    Id defo like to join!!

1st April weight - 170.2lbs!

Good Luck Everyone!! :flowerforyou:
  • leahmartin
    leahmartin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My starting weight for April is 259.6. My goal is to be at 248! We shall sww!
  • Charli666
    Options
    yes kris, next weigh in will be on friday, and i'll post the spreadsheet start later today or tomorrow, also any ideas for names people, Gutwatch has a few interesting ones, check my wall
  • dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    hi both, would be fab to have you with us, dab are you ok if i add you as a friend so its easier to keep track of everybody?

i just need starting weight as of april 1st and a goal you'd like to hit by the end of april

Thanks Charli! I will add you as a friend....and anyone else in this challenge can feel free to add me :)

SW: 181.5
    GW for May 1st: 176.5
  • Charli666
    Options
    ok, all in all thats 15 of us now, so i've closed the group, post any ideas for name sites here or on my wall, once we've got a name, i'll open the thread up :)
  • Charli666
    Options
    cparkes can i please have your weights?

Shelly if i can have a goal weight for the end of april please?

thanks, just trying to keep on top of 15 is hard lol, if i make any mistakes on the spreadsheet, let me know and i'll change them!

ideas for names for challenge group so far....

Winning,

Get in the zone to lose a stone,

Gotta Move it to lose it,

comments anyone??
  • Charli666
    Options
  • Charli666
    Options
  • shelly650
    shelly650 Posts: 319
    Options
    Id defo like to join!!

CW - 168.8lbs!

1.2lbs loss!!
  • Charli666
    Options
    Id defo like to join!!

CW - 168.8lbs!

1.2lbs loss!!

i make that a 1.4lb loss, but either way its awesome, gonna try your cookies later :) nom nom nom, also can we post to the new thread after this, thanks x