Looking for support though my journey...

Options
Hi,

I'm just looking to meet like minded people that are motivated to make their body transformation like I am. Anyone out there?:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome you've come to the best place for support. I've sent you a friend request.
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'll send a request also :)
  • lulu20111
    lulu20111 Posts: 28
    Options
    Hiya,

Yes we're all here for you and going through our journeys together so feel free to join me and we can help each other!

Lulu x
  • lilbee2011
    Options
    Welcome! I've also sent a request :)
  • kimmybefit66
    kimmybefit66 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i'l support you :smile:

friend request sent xx
  • sherylanne1984
    Options
    Thanks!!!
  • LadyRaimondo
    Options
    I just joined this site on Friday and I've tried them all, sparks, weight watcher, south beach and I'm hoping the 4th is the spot...I've lost some weight, but "some" is not where I need to be! I have 48 to go....I need motivation for working out.... I will in Jacksonville Florida, so if there is anyone out there in that area looking for a buddy let me know
  • A_shelton316
    A_shelton316 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Yes, we are all here to get the work done to look great and be healthy. :smile: Request sent.
  • kimd1974
    kimd1974 Posts: 113
    Options
    I need support also. I'll send you a request.
  • missduffbug
    missduffbug Posts: 217
    Options
    This is BY FAR the best motivational tool I have ever found... everyone on here has the same goal in mind and this is shown in how supportive and kind and lovely everyone is..... feel free to add me as a friend - more the merrier!
    This site has helped me beyond words - welcome and good luck on your journey! xxx