If You Could Go Anywhere and Get There by Any Means Possible

Options

Replies

• ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Middle of nowhere, ugly-a**, super-boring Rocks Springs, WY.

Because that is where my husband has to travel to for work, two weeks out of every month, and we miss him. :(

Oh, and I'd like to be able to run there. ;)
  • paigemang♥
    Options
    Tahiti with my love (when i find him) :happy:
  • Sara1978
    Sara1978 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I still want to be an astronaut.

Am I allowed to choose locations from Star Trek: The Next Generation? Because that'd be waaaay better than actual space travel. Most of the planets they visit are wholly inhabitable, and they've got the holodeck to keep them busy along the way.

If I'm locked in to actual space travel in the real world, send me to Europa and I'll prance along in the balmy minus 200 degree weather-- hopefully in some sort of very effective radiation-blocking attire.
  • dirtyblue
    dirtyblue Posts: 90
    Options
    Hawaii and Austrialia!!

Absolutely!!!
  • Arester
    Arester Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I would love to go to Milan, Italy by means of magic carpet please! :happy:
  • ♥jewel♥
    ♥jewel♥ Posts: 839
    Options
    Anywhere at all, by any means (possible or impossible) So, yes time travel, teleportation, Star Trek or Star Wars universes,,,,whatever and however!!
  • hjsyndrome
    hjsyndrome Posts: 215
    Options
    I want my freakin' jet-pack. Take me somewhere warmer than I am at now.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    OH WELL THEN!
    I didnt realize alternate universes were possible.

Imma go to Dead Like Me land, then.
    imgcallum%20blue4.jpg
    callum_blue.jpg
    he will be MINE
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    SORRY :noway: :ohwell: obviously hard to pick one time and one place.

Angkor Wat, Cambodia
    Global Seed Vault - Norway
    Lhasa Tibet
    Scotland - including some single malt tasting
    Hokkaido, Japan - hang out w/ those weird snow monkeys in hot springs.
    Siena Italy - Quad roller skate in Il Campo. Eat potato pizza atop Torre del Mangia (Tower of the EATER).
    Space - but for free, not $$$ like Katie and Russell, obviously. Interested in the idea of Zero gravity.

Um, I would also like to see dinosaurs, but I'm kind of scared. Maybe I would try to see only herbivore dinosaurs...
  • ♥jewel♥
    Options
    Herbicore dinosaurs would be cool!!
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    :smile: It's the best place - I don't want to travel anywhere oversea just travel around Australia!! YAY for home
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    The Galapagos Islands
  • Sara1978
    Sara1978 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Anywhere at all, by any means (possible or impossible) So, yes time travel, teleportation, Star Trek or Star Wars universes,,,,whatever and however!!

ALL RIGHT.

Party on the Holodeck; you're all invited, plus Professor Moriarty.
  • Tomhusker
    Tomhusker Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Time Travel - Back to when Microsoft was a penny stock, with a roll of pennies. :bigsmile:
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options

ALL RIGHT.

NICE

Imma hang out with Wesley Crusher, haha
  • cupcakecarnivore
    Options
    The easter islands, down near south america.......and if we are saying anywhere/anytime is possible.....then The Lost city of Atlantis and mermaids would show me the way:)
  • ♥jewel♥
    Options

ALL RIGHT.

NICE

Imma hang out with Wesley Crusher, haha

I love him playing Sheldon's nemisis on Big Bang Theory :glasses:
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    I still want to be an astronaut.

Am I allowed to choose locations from Star Trek: The Next Generation? Because that'd be waaaay better than actual space travel. Most of the planets they visit are wholly inhabitable, and they've got the holodeck to keep them busy along the way.

If I'm locked in to actual space travel in the real world, send me to Europa and I'll prance along in the balmy minus 200 degree weather-- hopefully in some sort of very effective radiation-blocking attire.

This^^^^
    H5^ Sara1978!!!

The moons of Jupiter would be so lovely..too bad we don't have amazing exoskeletons with super advanced technology to experience it firsthand lol. Or too bad we'd be ultra dead to go see some of the most awe inspiring sights in even our solar system or universe...I'd want to travel the universe.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Not sure... maybe Hawaii, but I would really like to go to Germany to see the concentration camps. I would take my Dad anywhere he wanted to go. I would also want to give my daughters an awesome experience..but also Washington state, because my youngest daughter has yet to meet her grandparents and one whole side of the family.
  • kumarprabhat
    kumarprabhat Posts: 116
    Options
    India...on either Holi or Diwali

How do you know so much about India...:smile: