Will I Sabotage Myself?

Options
I am way under my calories today, so I changed my dinner from spaghetti squash and sauce to.....pizza. Ham & pineapple pizza, 3 slices. I don't consider any food "off limits" so I don't feel like I am depriving myself and giving me less of a chance to binge (which I don't do anyways). But I have noticed that I don't crave certain foods like I used to, burgers, fried foods, etc. so will I sabotage myself by having pizza? It's Hungry Howies Howie Maui pizza. I promise not to eat more than 3 slices.
I have only been on this lifestyle change for a week, going on two and have noticed I am making better choices and eating less processed foods.

Replies

• therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Only you can know if you will sabortage yourself. If you don't want to sabotage yourself, you can prevent it. And in my opinion, a "bad" meal now and then is just fine....and even a good idea.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    You can make your own pizza witj more veggies, so you don't feel as if your missing out. You could also just have 2 pieces and a salad. Just a thought.

Let me know if you need any support on here.

2639362.png
  • ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I have been at it for 7 weeks and I get full quicker and dont crave stuff often.

See how you go with the pizza and whatever the outcome; learn from it.
  • Diet_Hell
    Diet_Hell Posts: 34
    Options
    I no longer have the cravings that I used to have. I don't allow myself bread more than once a week, as I know this is a trigger food of mine! (It literally sends me on a feeding frenzy)
    I THINK when your body is getting what it needs, a healthy balanced diet, the cravings become minimal.
  • austxdreamin
    Options
    You won't sabotage yourself in terms of calories...just in terms of nutritional value...but like Robin said...now and then it is just fine!! It's like a reward for doing well on your calorie counting! ;-)
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    I have been at it for 7 weeks and I get full quicker and dont crave stuff often.

See how you go with the pizza and whatever the outcome; learn from it.

Shoot for 2 pieces and salad or veggies, you will be fine.