Relationship question.

Options
michelletyler38
michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
Today my boyfriend told me he doesn't feel like himself anymore. What should I take from that? I feel like I'M the problem. :/ Ugh. Worst feeling ever.

Replies

• jgkimo
    jgkimo Posts: 61
    Options
    Young Love, oh my! As a guys point of view - - Trust me, it is not you. BTW, great job on the weight loss, definately a difference.
  • ms_erica
    ms_erica Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    try asking him whats wrong? that way you wont assume anything and just get straight to the point
  • katy5692
    katy5692 Posts: 140
    Options
    the best thing to do is to try get him to open up & share his feelings with you.

& I agree too- you look amazing! :)
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    Ask him. If there is a problem in the relationship you will know by his answer. It might just be he is feeling sick, or is having problems at work or with family. Life is too short to worry about this kind of bologna, ask him.

And I second, great job on the weight loss, you look great.
  • cheryldeloach
    Options
    Not your problem, move on! Life is too short!
  • michelletyler38
    Options
    Young Love, oh my! As a guys point of view - - Trust me, it is not you. BTW, great job on the weight loss, definately a difference.

Thank you :)
  • michelletyler38
    Options
    try asking him whats wrong? that way you wont assume anything and just get straight to the point

Thanks everyone!! Ya I did! He won't answer :/ I'm very self-concious & always jump to the conclusion that it's me :/
  • monicanicoletta
    monicanicoletta Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    some guys need motivation/inspiration. tell him you love the way he looks & you find him so attractive and ask if theres anything you can do to help- like work out together etc? just ever make him feel bad and try to be supportive like you want him to be :)
  • michelletyler38
    Options
    some guys need motivation/inspiration. tell him you love the way he looks & you find him so attractive and ask if theres anything you can do to help- like work out together etc? just ever make him feel bad and try to be supportive like you want him to be :)

That's funny cuz I actually suggested that! I told him to try kickboxing again or we could go get him fitted for running shoes & run together :)