New Member! :)

barbee55
barbee55 Posts: 15
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
Just wanted to stop by and say hi! I'm going to need plenty of support so if your the type that encourages others....I need you! And hopefully I can do the same. :)
Bobbi

Replies

• danipals
    danipals Posts: 143 Member
    Good Luck! I just started yesterday! Feel free to add me as a friend!

Danielle
  • Welcome to MFP! Awesome tool - wish I'd found it long time ago!
  • ILuvLifehouse
    ILuvLifehouse Posts: 55 Member
    Hi this is my 3rd day and I have stayed on track and the more encouragement the better.:smile:
  • Stephaneggs
    Stephaneggs Posts: 11 Member
    Good luck! Add me if you are interested!
  • kayda03
    kayda03 Posts: 1
    I just joined today! Looking for all the motivation I can get! Husband and I started Dieting and Exercising last Monday! I've already fell off the horse yesterday. . . .trying to stay positive! Add Me! :)
  • h0p3
    h0p3 Posts: 15
    Welcome :) feel free to add me i am also in need of a motivation buddy! I've been doing this for 2.5 weeks and lost a total of 5lbs
  • Hi, i've added you. The more the merrier :)
  • dre0702
    dre0702 Posts: 1
    Hello everyone. Started tracking my exercise and diet via MFP and what an eye-opener it is to see and manage what I do daily. I'm definitely big on support (giving and sharing). This is a life-long, lifestyle change that's all worth it :). Take care and good luck to all.
  • HEY, MY NAME IS TAMIKA. IT'S BEEN ABOUT 2 WEEKS SINCE I STARTED AND THE MOTIVATION IS AWSOME. TRUST ME YOU ARE IN A GOOD PLACE HERE. IT IS ALSO A GREAT LEARNING TOOL THAT'S NOT COMPLICATED AT ALL. GOOD LUCK!!!
This discussion has been closed.