New Member! :)

Options
Just wanted to stop by and say hi! I'm going to need plenty of support so if your the type that encourages others....I need you! And hopefully I can do the same. :)
Bobbi

Replies

• danipals
    danipals Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! I just started yesterday! Feel free to add me as a friend!

Danielle
  • loseatonlady
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Awesome tool - wish I'd found it long time ago!
  • ILuvLifehouse
    ILuvLifehouse Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi this is my 3rd day and I have stayed on track and the more encouragement the better.:smile:
  • Stephaneggs
    Stephaneggs Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Add me if you are interested!
  • kayda03
    kayda03 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just joined today! Looking for all the motivation I can get! Husband and I started Dieting and Exercising last Monday! I've already fell off the horse yesterday. . . .trying to stay positive! Add Me! :)
  • h0p3
    h0p3 Posts: 15
    Options
    Welcome :) feel free to add me i am also in need of a motivation buddy! I've been doing this for 2.5 weeks and lost a total of 5lbs
  • xXxKayleighxXx
    Options
    Hi, i've added you. The more the merrier :)
  • dre0702
    dre0702 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello everyone. Started tracking my exercise and diet via MFP and what an eye-opener it is to see and manage what I do daily. I'm definitely big on support (giving and sharing). This is a life-long, lifestyle change that's all worth it :). Take care and good luck to all.
  • Tcfrancois
    Options
    HEY, MY NAME IS TAMIKA. IT'S BEEN ABOUT 2 WEEKS SINCE I STARTED AND THE MOTIVATION IS AWSOME. TRUST ME YOU ARE IN A GOOD PLACE HERE. IT IS ALSO A GREAT LEARNING TOOL THAT'S NOT COMPLICATED AT ALL. GOOD LUCK!!!