I am new!

Options
Just wanted to introduce myself. I am Tarah and I am trying to focus on losing some weight during the tough upcoming holiday season. I am lucky to have my aunt Cassie as a exercise partner, and for support. Good luck to all on your path to getting healthy!

Replies

• tbanking
    tbanking Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to introduce myself. I am Tarah and I am trying to focus on losing some weight during the tough upcoming holiday season. I am lucky to have my aunt Cassie as a exercise partner, and for support. Good luck to all on your path to getting healthy!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Hi Tarah, nice to meet you! :happy:
  • superduperbandnerd
    Options
    hello, and welcome :drinker:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome to THE best site on the web!
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off!
    Also, drink lots of water, that seems to help alot too.
    As for exercise, I take a walk almost every day, and I also dance to a fast oldies CD that my husband made up of all my favorite old songs. It's free, (unlike a gym!) fun, and I can even watch tv at the same time, so I never get bored.
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Welcome
  • BeBo
    BeBo Posts: 2
    Options
    welcom :flowerforyou:
  • ericadbeck
    Options
    Welcome!
    I'm new too and everyone is already very helpful. I'm looking forward to accomplishing my goal and I wish you the BEST. We can do it!:happy:
  • jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    welcome! If you have a workout partner, you are already on your way. I couldn't have lost what I have without my workout partner and of course this site. Good luck!! :wink:
    96946.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Welcome! The partner you have and all the support you will get here will have you on your way to looking great in no time! Good luck to you!:flowerforyou:
  • ea58
    ea58 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey! I am new too, I havn't uploaded any pics yet and only just joined so my ticker isnt looking very excitin yet but I am thinkin the online food diary may be useful for me! Although I dont like weighing myself too much maybe every few weeks does this sound ok?

:smile:

103639.png
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am new too, I havn't uploaded any pics yet and only just joined so my ticker isnt looking very excitin yet but I am thinkin the online food diary may be useful for me! Although I dont like weighing myself too much maybe every few weeks does this sound ok?

:smile:

103639.png

Welcome!
    Everyone does their own thing as far as weighing, and or measuring themselves. I myself weigh in just once a week.