DAY 2- in need of more friends :)

Options
ive been using MFP for a while now but i just started a new weight loss journey yesterday! In november i reached my highest at 215 lbs and in two months i was able to lose 35 pounds since then ive been able to maintain my weight and keep it off just until recently...i gained 6 pounds so im at my starting weight of 186. Which is why i started a new weight loss journey :) Some of my real friends here at home dont support me at times so i could use all the MFP friends i could get! lets help eachother! :flowerforyou:

"be the change you wish to see in the world" :bigsmile:

SW:186
GW:135

Replies

• mrk1day
    mrk1day Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I need motivators myself! Friend me and we can help each other in this journey!
  • wwh140
    wwh140 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you'd like. I figure we all need all the friends we can get for support in this weight loss journey.
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I'll friend you both! xx

Sue :smile: x
  • Chrissy_Michelle
    Chrissy_Michelle Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Friend me! :happy:
  • Time2BSkinny
    Options
    Hi! Just came across your posting and that is awesome you were able to lose 35 and keep it off! I just started using this site today hoping it will work since I've been in a slump for the past 3 months. What do you plan on doing food wise and with exercise?!
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log daily and try to be very motivating and encouraging:)
  • Curvy_Diva83
    Options
    It's Day 2 for me as well and we have such similar weight loss journeys and goals! Friend request sent = )
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend :-)
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! I'd be happy to help motivate you!
  • carrotstick
    Options
    Friend me! I was always up and down with weight loss and I've finally lost 10 pounds, so I'm motivated! I also came up with a neat visualizer idea (involving marbles!) to keep me on track (the link to the post is on my status feed). Stay positive!
  • prissylaine
    Options
    You can add me as well! I could really use someone to help me get motivated!
  • aly_baba
    aly_baba Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I myself joined last September and by November I had lost 12 pounds! yeah! :smile: Then while on my health kick I gave up cigarettes and just lost my way and gained 10 pounds back :cry: I have started back again last week and I’m pumped and ready to reach my goal. Feel free to friend me too :flowerforyou:
  • Lwoodslim
    Lwoodslim Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I myself just started using this website for extra motivation. I am also looking for a great support group! I want to learn how to eat less and use self control. Anyone who wants to support me (with my support in return) please feel free to add me as a friend!

Keep on movin!
  • simplylava
    Options
    Thank you all i feel supported && motivated already! :bigsmile:

@Milly321 ...about my diet i am actually on the Sharp Weight management and Health Education Program.
    so my diet consists of HMR products. and exercise im running/walking 3.0 mi a day. doing zumba every chance i get and im also taking a bootcamp class at school.