Really cute lunch bags!

Options
Each year Lean Cuisine makes these designer lunch bags and $5 from each bag is donated to Susan G. Komen research. The bags are $9.95 shipped and are great quality!

I thought I would share with my MFPers! I hope this doesn't get deleted, it is a great cause.

https://komen.leancuisine.com/en/cart/

Replies

• lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Each year Lean Cuisine makes these designer lunch bags and $5 from each bag is donated to Susan G. Komen research. The bags are $9.95 shipped and are great quality!

I thought I would share with my MFPers! I hope this doesn't get deleted, it is a great cause.

https://komen.leancuisine.com/en/cart/
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    I saw these on Hungry Girl's newsletter and am getting two of them Friday!
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I would donate the money...but I wouldn't carry the bag....

i'm down with my Princess Jasmine lunch bag... yes I am 24 yrs old and I carry a Princess Jasmine insulated lunch bag to work with me...Ain't no shame in my game :laugh:
    lol
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    They are great gifts too! :bigsmile:
  • majic
    majic Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am going to get one for me and my Mom!
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options

i'm down with my Princess Jasmine lunch bag... yes I am 24 yrs old and I carry a Princess Jasmine insulated lunch bag to work with me...Ain't no shame in my game :laugh:
    lol

I am 47 and I carry a metal dome Wonder Woman lunchbox everyday! One of the officers I worked with at my last job got it for me and I just love it.
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    aww they're cute! I stole my niece's regular pink lunchbox. When she got a new one for the school year.....it has enought room for me to carry all sorts of stuff.
  • katyk08
    katyk08 Posts: 302
    Options
    OMG...Love love love these lunch bags!! Thank you SO much for posting!!! Im getting one (or 2) for me and then some for Xmas presents!!! Thanks again for sharing!!

:flowerforyou: :heart:

77669.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Thanks I think I will get one for my mom, sisiter and me as well...
    They are cute... not sure the Military will like it much guess I will hide it in a black bag to bring it to work :)
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I don't do pink - shame they look quite trendy, but neither me or my friends/family are very fond of the colour, good cause though :drinker:

signs030.gif
  • Mufasa0331
    Options
    They are great gifts too! :bigsmile:

True True....maybe I can send one to my mom
  • Mufasa0331
    Options

lol

I am 47 and I carry a metal dome Wonder Woman lunchbox everyday! One of the officers I worked with at my last job got it for me and I just love it.

That is AWESOME!! I love stuff like that
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I bought 4 of these last year for Christmas gifts.

I use to carry a tin lunchbox in high school as a purse. Conversational piece at a restaurant for sure:laugh:. I need to get another tin lunchbox for work. I love them.
  • tamazinglee
    tamazinglee Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    These are adorable. I can't decide which one I want.
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    ok i need it, they are so cute. the bag i used now is lime green and most likely older than me, it does a good job but its not soooo cute

thank im buying one or two
  • HISjuggalette061808
    Options

lol

That is AWESOME!! I love stuff like that

don't worry, i'm 18 years old and i carry spiderman and spongebob lunchboxes :)
    people at my college love them.
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    These are adorable. I can't decide which one I want.

Me either! That's why I'm buying two. I'm getting the zebra print and the one with the colorful checkerboard pattern.

I really hope they don't actually take 8-10 weeks to ship as stated. :huh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    thanks for the heads up, this is just what I need to carry my snacks while driving around!!

Oh and I bought my BFF a Dora The Explorer lunch box when she moved from Miami to Boston. I thought she would laugh, and return it to be honest.

She brings it to work EVERY DAY! She works for the same company as me and I actually got emails from her coworkers telling me it was cool!

Lol:laugh: :laugh:
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Heck, I'm 38, and I am using a Yu-Ghi-Oh! lunchbox. And I've got a Yu-Ghi-Oh! beach towel. Used to be my son's, but now that he's gotten older, he doesn't want to be seen with them. Instead, I look like a fan-boy :sad: :laugh: