Newbie :)

Options
Hi, my name is Danielle. I've heard about this site through the grapevine & have decided to try it out! If only I would've known about it eight months ago. :) I have already gone down 6 pants sizes, and almost 45 pounds!! My original plan was to "be skinny" by the time my husband comes home from deployment, but I've since changed my mindset to wanting to be healthy, happy, and a role model for our two beautiful girls. Whoever said I had to stay fat after having kids, was way out of line. :) It took me a year and a half to figure out that's not what I wanted to be...better late than never though, right?!

Hopefully this site will help keep me motivated and a little more aware of what I'm putting into my body.
Nice to meet ya'll!!

DanieLLe :flowerforyou:

Replies

• eLLe2008
    eLLe2008 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Danielle. I've heard about this site through the grapevine & have decided to try it out! If only I would've known about it eight months ago. :) I have already gone down 6 pants sizes, and almost 45 pounds!! My original plan was to "be skinny" by the time my husband comes home from deployment, but I've since changed my mindset to wanting to be healthy, happy, and a role model for our two beautiful girls. Whoever said I had to stay fat after having kids, was way out of line. :) It took me a year and a half to figure out that's not what I wanted to be...better late than never though, right?!

Hopefully this site will help keep me motivated and a little more aware of what I'm putting into my body.
    Nice to meet ya'll!!

DanieLLe :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Welcome & congrats on the 45 pounds! :flowerforyou:
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Glad you're here do

000202BF.gif

and see what all is here. The folks are friendly and helpful and questions are always in order!

Congratulations on the awesome job you've done so far.

Ezzie
  • eLLe2008
    Options
    Thank you!
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Congradulations. ive also lost 45 pounds! hehe I am at a stand still though. Please tell me all your secrets to get me back on track! ;)
  • eLLe2008
    Options
    ha I am right there with you!!! It's been about two weeks since I've lost anything...but I also just received the bc shot & this hunger thing is killing me! I guess at least I haven't gained any more...

How did you lose your weight, if I may ask? I'm cutting down on calorie intake & exercising a little harder to get back out of this rut!
    Good luck!

DanieLLe