Anyone 5 feet flat?

Options
What is your starting weight? Current Weight? Goal Weight? Clothing size? How long have you been doing this? Just trying to do some comparasion to show my daughter that everyone is different.

Thank you.

Replies

• DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I am 5'0 tall and currently can wear (depending on the brand of course) anywhere from a 12-16 in jeans, always a large shirt (cuz i'm "blessed" in the chest), and my starting and current weight is in my signature! =)
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    I am.

Starting weight: 138.8.
    Goal weight: 115

Highest weight: 152
    Lowest weight: 119 (yes I'm trying to do better than that).

Clothing size: generally an 8.

I've been doing MFP for about a month.

I've been dieting, my whole life. I went from about 137 to 127 in 2003. Up to 152 in 2004. Got back to 137 and kept it around there until 2010 when I was up to 143 in March. Got down to 119 in August 2010. Back up to 138.8 in March 2011.
  • coffeefreak88
    coffeefreak88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    well. i am five feet one inch. i started originally at 165 pounds and lost 20 just by running one mile every day for the summer. i'm now at 135 and my goal is 120. I wear size 8 jeans and medium shirts
  • 3ur3ka
    3ur3ka Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    What is your starting weight? Current Weight? Goal Weight? Clothing size? How long have you been doing this? Just trying to do some comparasion to show my daughter that everyone is different.

Thank you.

SW: 260
    CW:247
    GW: 150

Size 18-22 clothing. I started January 14th because I r BEHEMOTH.
  • Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I am! Me me! I started out at 218 and now have lost 25 with 53 left to lose. I am in my 3rd month now.
  • abra526
    abra526 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm exactly 5' tall. My official starting weight was 206, when I started MFP, I weighed 203.5. My current weight is 195.5, and my goal is 150. I will evaluate my body and my health at that point and decide if I want to go even further. When I met my husband, I weighed 126 pounds and wore a size 3. After having a baby, and the way that changes our body shape, I don't expect to ever get that small again, but if I could get back into a size 7 I'd be happy. Right now, I'm wearing a size 16, and they are getting loose, making me very happy!
  • Cbandelier
    Cbandelier Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I have been on here for 3 months now. I am 5' 0.5". I started at 135 and am now 113-114. I have my ultimate goal listed as 108 but really it's just "no more squishy mom belly" and a more defined waist. I was previously wearing size 10-12 and am now fitting into some old size 5s.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options

Thank you.

SW: 260
    CW:247
    GW: 150

Size 18-22 clothing. I started January 14th because I r BEHEMOTH.

tehe! you make me giggle!! tehe tehe
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hi. I measured my height at 5.2 but went for a physical and they took half an inch from me - yay. Anyway, my starting weight was 171 and I'm now at 159...been on MFP since Jan. 2011 and loving every minute of it....tell your daughter that we can all friend up and do this...most ppl on here are quite experienced at traveling this journey and you guys will see that there's so much humor and realness that you'll never want to leave! I don't even know my clothing size, I just go to Walmart and by large - my goal wgt is 120 and for the first time in my life I feel like it can be done successfully without gaining it back and even if I do fall off the wagon, I have my new family(MFP) to get me back on track...join us and you'll love it!!!:drinker: :smokin: :flowerforyou:
  • Diya13
    Diya13 Posts: 24
    Options
    I'm 4'11", starting weight 131, goal weight 115 :-)
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    I am 5 foot 0 (as I like to call it)
    Highest was 10 years ago, 165
    Lowest was 113 (with chinese herbal pills )

Current is 126
    Goal 115
  • MamaLeague
    MamaLeague Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    5' even, starting weight was 172.2, current weight is 165.3, goal weight is about 125. I wear between a 14-18 in pants, and usually an XL in shirts, as I am a DDD
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    4'11'' and 3 quarter!!!
    SW 140
    CW 128
    GW 12? (not sure yet) My size 6 are loose but the 4 are to tight
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Wow I am sooooo surprised that diff bodies wear diff size clothing but weigh about the same. I am 5ft and a smidge. My starting weight was 191 I am now 175. At this time most of my 16's are getting too big. I have a few that are still a bit tight but I am guessing it is the brand name since both pair of jeans are the same brand. I am not sure if I could wear a 14 because I have not tried yet. My goal weight on here is 145 but that is because I needed a number to put in. Honestly I just want to look good in clothes and since we are all shorties I am sure you all struggle with your clothes as I do. You can not be fat and short they just do not like to make clothes in those sizes. So in "short" I just want to be able to buy clothes and look ok in them. No more "Oh, how far along are you?" "About 9 yrs", I say lol (youngest kids age)
  • jellybaby84
    jellybaby84 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft and half an inch.

I wear a size 8 or 10, UK.

My heighest weight was 132
    My lowest weight was around 80
    My current weight is about 117
    My goal weight is 100

I start and stop all the time.
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    My stats are in my siggy and I am 5 foot even. I am doing WW and am in my 7th week. (losing VERY slow in my opinion)
    My goal is to look better in my clothes and NOT shop in a plus size store! I am probably older than all of you at age 50 but do love clothes and fashion. Not really going for "hottie boomalottie"~ I think the husband would have a heart attack~ but nothing wrong with getting his heart racing a bit!

I wear an 18 on bottom and a XL or 1X on top ('blest with a chest") The 18s are almost too big to wear and I am waiting for the girls to "shrink up"~ any.....day.......now!

At my smallest weight of 118pds. I wore a size 8 or 10.

FYI~ my wedding ring is a 4 and my shoe size is a 6.5.

Hope this thread helps your daughter feel better about herself.
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    im 5'1"...and im currently 147 pounds...but i wear a size 10/12 pants... and a small or medium top. BECAUSE IM DISPROPORTIONED!!!!! lol

my measurements are on my page.
  • barneygoogle
    Options
    I'm 6' 4" whether I'm flat or standing up

:smokin:
  • aeckels616
    aeckels616 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1"
    Starting Weight: 135.5
    Current Weight: 125.5
    Goal Weight: 115
    Size: 6
    I've been here almost 2 months.
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I am 5 feet, 3/4 inches.
    Start weight: 165.8
    Current weight: 164
    Goal weight: 130
    This is my second week for changing my lifestyle and eating better, first week exercising.
    My size, 10-12 pants, but I can usually wear a medium too. XL in tops (large chested)
    I am watching my portions so I don't mindlessly eat, especially at my desk at work.
    Focusing on more whole foods, reading labels for sugar content are my main means of attack.