THIS IS SOOO GREAT!

Options
I just got started on this site this past week...when I started, I entered the weight that I was the last time I weighed myself...:embarassed: 4 months ago...
Well, tonight I did it...I jumped back on the scales again, just to see....and in 4 months, I've lost 16 pounds!!!!!!!! :bigsmile: I was soo excited, I just had to share...

Good Night All!

Replies

• frazzelmama
    Options
    I just got started on this site this past week...when I started, I entered the weight that I was the last time I weighed myself...:embarassed: 4 months ago...
    Well, tonight I did it...I jumped back on the scales again, just to see....and in 4 months, I've lost 16 pounds!!!!!!!! :bigsmile: I was soo excited, I just had to share...

Good Night All!
  • bigjug1967
    Options
    Wow that is great . How did you do it ?
  • frazzelmama
    Options
    Well, I guess it's all been portion control and cutting out soda....that's really all I've done. I started using smaller plates, and I don't eat any more than that at a meal. Mountain Dew was my big issue...anywhere from 3-6 cans a day! Now I only drink water, and occasionally a diet coke. I've just really tried to be aware of what I'm putting in my body. I used to eat without even realizing I was eating..but not any more! I swear, I never thought I could do this, but if I am even remotely successful, I know everyone else can do it too!!!!
  • getskinnynow
    Options
    Good for you!
    Gives me something to look forward too!
  • lifesaver
    lifesaver Posts: 132
    Options
    congratulations!

It really is true about the whole eating thing. I didn't used to think I really ate that much but I probably was taking in over 2500 calories easily without major amounts of exercise. Now I can track everything and eating chocolate is more of a treat than something I take for granted!
  • Uptownerd
    Uptownerd Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    nice work matey!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Congrats frazzelmama:bigsmile:

Keep up the great work:flowerforyou:
  • msrn8143
    msrn8143 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    :wink: Way to go!
  • frazzelmama
    Options
    thanks everyone, i really appreciate your support!!
  • NurseBarb
    NurseBarb Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :happy: :flowerforyou: :happy: :flowerforyou: :happy:

YAY!!!! WEIGH TO GO!!!!
  • WorkinMama
    Options
    thats awesome Jodi i finally got on here
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!