New :)

Options
so i've been thinking about joining some kind of site or class to help with the weight loss process... A friend of mind told me about this site and so far i love it... I've only been on it for about 20 mins and i swear i feel better already. Happy getting healthy! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• judykirksammy
    judykirksammy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am excited also because I don;t have any one to work out with
  • natty415
    natty415 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    yeah. See i love working out by myself. just put an ipod on with great songs you love. and start walking the treadmill. by the time the 2nd song is on your in a whole nother world :)
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site!
  • KATE509
    KATE509 Posts: 25
    Options
    I like to work out and run by myself too...I look forward to listening to the music! But this site is so great for communicating and cheering others on. So much good information from what works and doesnt work for others. Welcome!
  • Cheeks768
    Cheeks768 Posts: 15
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I love this site also. :smile:
  • natty415
    Options
    :blushing: Thank you all!!! what a warm welcome . I've noticed to love to work out to anything Black eye peas.. totally pumps me up!

anyone else have any great work out music i should download?
  • travelprincess
    travelprincess Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will love the support here.
    Shakira is my music motivator.
  • Queen_Cupcake
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new too. so good luck to all of us:wink: by the way if you can get your hands on the ministry of sound running trax cd - its really great to work out to. that and there's some guy at the beginning telling you how to make the most of the music.

Congratulations
  • natty415
    Options
    downloading new music now.. thank you ! :) happy getting healthy everyone!!!! love that theres so much modavation on here.