I'm here!!

Options
vanb0052
vanb0052 Posts: 50 Member
Hello everyone :) I joined My Fitness Pal about 6 months ago, but then soon after joined weight watchers thinking I needed a bit more structure. Nothing against weight watchers, but I got sick of paying for something that I could basically do on my own with dedication! I never used the message boards here before, so hopefully this will give me the support and motivation I need. Thank you all in advance :)

Replies

• watersk4
    watersk4 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm with you about the WW thing. I hope it works. This is all new to me!
  • lsmith1973
    lsmith1973 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is a great site. , you will love it and the best is its free ;-5608231.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • wnluvr
    wnluvr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!! :flowerforyou:
  • poohkrazy05
    Options
    I did not join weight watchers but at the new year when they went to the points plus Ibought the books and the calculator and did it for a week and then joined MFP. I did not have the time to figure out all the points on the cal. It is easier for me to just count calories. I know you can do this just stick to it.
  • myinneroasis
    Options
    Your at the right place. I to am new here, but it is fantastic so far. And best of all you have all the tools and support without it hurting the pocket book. You are going to do great. If you ever need support don't be afraid to ask! :)
  • sweetiebelle
    sweetiebelle Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I agree with you weight watchers are too much money! This is a free app. And it works! Wish you luck!
  • sweetiebelle
    sweetiebelle Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Save your money for new clothes. You will lose weight!