NSVs :-)

Options
brneydgrlie
brneydgrlie Posts: 464 Member
Okay, so I have been "on the weightloss bandwagon" since January, but joined MFP just over 2 weeks ago now. The scale has moved slightly, but my NSVs have been piling up. The latest ones tickle me quite a bit:

1) I bought an exercise bike a couple of weeks ago. The first time I used it, I only did 4 minutes (!) and felt like I was about to die. The other night I was able to do 30 minutes without stopping!!! :happy:

2) We went to our local Italian restaurant, and I couldn't even finish my bowl of pasta!

3) I actually calculated said bowl of pasta on MFP before we went to the restaurant!

4) I am actually starting to LOOK FORWARD to exercising!

5) I actually shocked myself by ordering 30 Day Shred today - and being excited about getting it!

Holy cow, I am turning into a stranger! LOL :laugh:

Replies

• kcanoni
    kcanoni Posts: 31
    Options
    Good job!

Every victory counts! Keep up the great work!
  • thisisjulz
    Options
    These are really good victories!! Congrats and keep up the good work!!
  • ebkins7
    ebkins7 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!

I think you'll come to like this "STRANGER" I know I have become quite fond of my stranger!!! lol
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Great victories :)
  • anakinlover
    anakinlover Posts: 109
    Options
    Gotta love the NSVs! I have become a stranger myself! Me, being frustrated if I have to miss a workout?!? What a great feeling! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!