Tough Mudder PA!

Options
I'm doing the PA one this Saturday and CAN'T wait!! Anyone else out here in MFP-land going to be at this one or doing another?

http://toughmudder.com/

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I live near Bear Creek, but there's no way I'd get in water and mud this time of year! I'm far too much of a sissy for that. :wink:

Good luck! It looks like the weather's going to MOSTLY cooperate! :happy:
  • DBritt1
    DBritt1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I did the one in Atlanta and it was great. Unfortunately they did not have enough water stations. The course had lots of hills and was longer than the 11 miles they stated. They had us the beginning loop twice. I would suggest wearing under armour type clothes and to get the covers that go over your shoes to keep the rocks out. I believe they are called gators. A teammate had them and said they worked great. Good luck!
  • Isa25
    Isa25 Posts: 46
    Options
    @ LorinaLyn - it will be COLD, for sure! And hopefully the weather does hold out. Thanks!!

@DBritt1 - I heard that water stations tend to run out early... ugh! I already have UA heat gear top and similar capris to wear -- cotton would be a huge no-no in this type of weather with all of the mud and water. And I will look into the gators, great tip! Thanks!