November right around the corner, I need.....

Options
Some confidence
Some motivation
Some routines
Some sleep
A new job

Arggggggghhhhhhhh

I have to get back in the swing of things

PUSH MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh I am so needy, Tee Hee

I have fallen and I can't get up!!!!!!!!

Replies

• elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Some confidence
    Some motivation
    Some routines
    Some sleep
    A new job

Arggggggghhhhhhhh

I have to get back in the swing of things

PUSH MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh I am so needy, Tee Hee

I have fallen and I can't get up!!!!!!!!
  • spazmother0727
    spazmother0727 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I understand what you mean... I feel the EXACT same way.... Job, sleep, the whole list.

You can do this! I read your profile, you are beautiful, smart (look at your blog!), you have a very supportive husband... Things are going to turn around.

Start going to bed 15 minutes earlier per week. Think about everything that is positive in your life, write it down and put it somewhere you will see it everyday. You need to remind yourself about the wonderful in you and in your life. Everyone needs a reminder now and then.

As far as the job situation... I do not know what you do as a profession, so I can not know... I want a new job as well, but with this economy I can not risk the switch. I also do not have a degree in anything (yes, I dropped out), but with your personality and the wonderful support you get in your personal life I am sure you will find a job that will make you happy 40 hours per week.

I am not sure if this helped at all... But, I really do wish you the best. You are going to be fine, you are going to get out of this rut. Make that list, write a journal. Find a few hours per week for "me" time. Go to the bookstore get a coffee or tea or get your nails done. What ever it is that you enjoy without distractions from whom ever. You need to start loving yourself again by being alone and something just for you.

Good luck, let us know you are doing.

Hugs.
  • elliott062907
    Options
    Oh no, this really helps, it's the things I already know, but just need to hear again from some one else!!!!!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    omg I love the christmas ticker!
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Do not give up:noway: Think how you will feel come the first of the year if you start slacking now. You can choose to slow down, or even stop, and feel like crap in two months when all the holidays are over & be living with regret OR you can keep on keeping on and feel glad you stuck with it through these last two months of the year and realize it wasn't really all that bad! It's a choice...make it right....that's your "push" from me!
    Now, here's a ((((hug)))):flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • elliott062907
    Options
    omg I love the christmas ticker!

Thank you, I love how some women, like yourself, can wear a hat and still look good.....

I have a round face and it swallows mw whole when I attempt to wear anything on my head.
  • elliott062907
    Options
    Do not give up:noway: Think how you will feel come the first of the year if you start slacking now. You can choose to slow down, or even stop, and feel like crap in two months when all the holidays are over & be living with regret OR you can keep on keeping on and feel glad you stuck with it through these last two months of the year and realize it wasn't really all that bad! It's a choice...make it right....that's your "push" from me!
    Now, here's a ((((hug)))):flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:

thank you.......