XBOX Crysis 2

Options
Anyone playing this?? Should I bother? I never played the first one and I don't care to go back and do it. I'm just looking for lots of sci fi games to fill in the time until ME3 is out!

Replies

• Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    Beuller? lol
  • arodriguez24
    arodriguez24 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Its getting good ratings so far, if you're a FPS fan it shouldn't disappoint. I'll gamefly it later. By the way ME3 will be EPIC!
  • Quman
    Quman Posts: 1
    Options
    I've played the first one and it was great. Haven't had a chance to try the second one yet but if its like the first one it should be a good game.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    Its getting good ratings so far, if you're a FPS fan it shouldn't disappoint. I'll gamefly it later. By the way ME3 will be EPIC!
    OMFG I know! (caveat: as long as the end boss is NOT a stupid human terminator milkshake Reaper ROFL)
  • TheWatchStander
    Options
    I play it on PC, love it to death. It adds alot of multiplayer elements that I enjoy.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Anyone playing this?? Should I bother? I never played the first one and I don't care to go back and do it. I'm just looking for lots of sci fi games to fill in the time until ME3 is out!
    I'm hearing it's pretty awesome. How can anyone be finished playing ME2 even, I don't even WANT to know how many hours I sunk into that game, and I'm nowhere near done.
    Ted:drinker:
  • arodriguez24
    arodriguez24 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    OMFG I know! (caveat: as long as the end boss is NOT a stupid human terminator milkshake Reaper ROFL)

Exactly, since all those reapers showed up I hope we just don't fight their avatars, I want a massive galactic shootout lol.