Looking for active support friends

Options
Hi there ! I'm looking for active supportive friends here on MFP. I have about 100lbs to loose in-total so I plan on using this site for a while. Anyone else here trying to loose alot of weight as well? I'm always open to new tips and suggestions...what I was doing before got me here int he first place:brokenheart: .

Thanks Bunches
Jen

Replies

• Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I have about 100 lbs to lose as well, so if you want we can do it together LOL
  • aaronjarvis
    aaronjarvis Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    here to help/ my goal is 50 lbs this year
  • shadyman
    shadyman Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi , good luck. This site realy does work.I have gone from 255now down to 207 and still dropping. would like to get to 180 by summer............:smile:
  • cmorales4
    cmorales4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I too started this on Sunday, with the help of my daughter, and yes it is addicting, but I think I like this.
    GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND GOD BLESS.
  • grammaX7
    grammaX7 Posts: 2
    Options
    I too have a lot to lose , like about 130 pounds. I can't believe that I let myself get to this point.
  • KJacobson84
    Options
    I don't have a lot of weight to lose, but I'll still offer support if you'd like. Good Luck!
  • brandimiddleton
    Options
    I have about 100 lbs to loose also. I would enjoy having you as a friend to help encourage along the ride because I myself sure will need it as well :D
  • ktmac616
    ktmac616 Posts: 3
    Options
    I can do it! You can do it! We can do it! I just started, I'm lookin' for the same thing!
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :) this site rocks and good friends make a huge difference. GOOD LUCK!
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Jen that is my goal as well let's be buddies!!
  • amandaroland80
    amandaroland80 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm almost at the end of my 100lb goal but I would love to be buddies. I hit 75.5 lbs lost as of this week :)
  • amberhudson08
    Options
    I am at vet at the weight loss game. I have lost 68 lbs in total but have put about 10 back on! I am looking to get those off by summer!! it takes a lot of hard work, but if you are persistent you can do it!! Good luck!! I definately need motivation for these last few pounds!!
  • JessJoJell
    Options
    I have 40 to lose and im kicking my butt to do it!!! Just getting started please feel free to add. :smile:
  • Hyster1
    Hyster1 Posts: 75
    Options
    Hi I'm 5 foot and when I started with another plan I weighed 208. I didnot like the plan i was doing and switched to this site. I love it. I've lost 8 pounds with this site and i lost 10 on the other plan. So a total of 18. And much happier here. Goodluck to you!!:tongue: