Options
    Great job!!
  • pchinow2000
    Options
    nice job
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    Hello 136's! OMG I am so excited I cannot even believe that I am seeing 136 on the scale.
    I weighed in yesterday as it was my regular weigh in date and my scale said 136.9....Whoo hooo so after my shred I weighed again just because I was feeling so good and it said 136 even! I immediately posted on here because that was huge for me. I decided not to log it because it was not my first reading however this morning I weighed again (yes I am addicted) and it was 136.5lbs....so yup I am in the 136's and it feels GREAT! Today is my last day of Level 1 of the 30 day shred so tomorrow I will weigh in again to document my loss in the first level.

I am actually excited about summer! I can't wait to buy clothes that make me feel look as good as I feel!
  • NcrediblyFocused
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • robertf57
    robertf57 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Great job1. Keep up the good work!
  • smtraxx
    smtraxx Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great and an inspiration too. I noticed that you've lost so much weight you're now wearing, is it your wedding ring, on your middle finger.

Once again well done. Can't wait until I get there too.
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! I just hit my 33lbs lost goal too! (although only 17 since starting MFP) Congrats
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the excellent work!
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great and an inspiration too. I noticed that you've lost so much weight you're now wearing, is it your wedding ring, on your middle finger.

Once again well done. Can't wait until I get there too.

Thanks. Actually I can't even wear my wedding ring because it just falls off..which is a good thing I guess. I made the mistake of having it resized when I got bigger after my 1st pregnancy and it cost quite a bit. Then I lost weight between my children and just had spacers put in as I knew I would gain for my 2nd pregnancy. Now I am awaiting spacers again..lol...just in case :wink: So long story longer...the ring you see is just a band not my wedding ring...however I went back and did a double take to see what ring you are looking at. In my before it is my wedding ring and no band on middle finger as I could not get it on. After no wedding ring as it is too big but the band fits!
  • music_lover_103
    Options
    great job! even your skin looks so beautiful!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful job you have done and thumbs up for your strength that you have shown to achieve that. Compliments to you.....

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Metamorphasis555
    Options
    Wow! What a difference! You look great! Way to go! :)
  • Allison4C
    Allison4C Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! You look fantastic. Keep on truckin... almost there :)
  • Jlennhikes
    Jlennhikes Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm six pounds away from my goal, too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!