stupid under on calories

Options
2»

Replies

• suehirschberg
    Options
    am with you on that one. It shocks me how very quickly the calories run up, 900 is a lot. What do you eat?
  • mandamama
    mandamama Posts: 250
    Options
    okay , SO I went in to see what I entered as my info, I only input to lose 1 lb a week, and my goal as 190. SO I changed it to wanting to lose 2 lbs a week and goal weight is 145 my calories went WAYYYYYYYYY down! YAY! instead of just under 900 I have just over 300 now! this makes me happy, cause honestly if I had to eat more than I am I would vomit LOL
    This wasn't just a one day thing, it was every day, thats why I asked, cause I didn't figure it could be right
  • suehirschberg
    Options
    :smile: very interesting ....will have to find that sweet spot
  • suehirschberg
    Options
    That was clever and good luck, it is a hard but very worthy cause :)
  • mandamama
    mandamama Posts: 250
    Options
    alrighty. food log is open.
    P.S. I hate cottage cheese and yogurt.
  • JuniorTaitt
    JuniorTaitt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey mandamama, go to the top of the page,
    Click "My Home"
    Then click "Settings"
    Then scroll to the bottom of the page and select "Public"
  • corpus_validum
    corpus_validum Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    okay , SO I went in to see what I entered as my info, I only input to lose 1 lb a week, and my goal as 190. SO I changed it to wanting to lose 2 lbs a week and goal weight is 145 my calories went WAYYYYYYYYY down! YAY! instead of just under 900 I have just over 300 now! this makes me happy, cause honestly if I had to eat more than I am I would vomit LOL
    This wasn't just a one day thing, it was every day, thats why I asked, cause I didn't figure it could be right

Glad that you got that resolved. Here's to hoping you reach your goal.
  • JuniorTaitt
    JuniorTaitt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Cool beans!
    I just had a look and was about to say i dont see a problem lol. All this talk about food is making me hungry...
  • raven1114
    raven1114 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    well, I guess if you really are trying to gain weight you could try granola, you would not BELIEVE the amount of calories in that stuff!

i don't think she's trying to gain weight, but even when losing weight you need a minimum amount of calories each day. if you go below a certain amount your body goes into starvation mode and you wont lose weight.
  • JigglyPig
    JigglyPig Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    You can share some of those calories with me!! (:
  • BabyDuchess
    BabyDuchess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to open my diary.. I will if someone tells me how to ;)
    [/quote]

Go to your settings and under diary settings make sure it says public and click save...