Biggest Loser??!!!

Options
Does anyone or did anyone watch Biggest Loser tonight? I really hope Its a good show! I watched the preview before I left for schOol and it got me all excited and hype about it! As soon as I get home I get to watch!! Yay! Post what you liked about the episode & stuff!! I'll check it when I finish the episode.

Replies

• crunchypks
    Options
    I did and it was but I hated seeing the person go home that did. I didn't think he/she was the right person to send home. I understand how it all went down but hated it none the less.
  • JigglyPig
    JigglyPig Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I agree! I was so upset! It's just terrible...
    ):
  • az1cowgirl
    Options
    I'm watching it now. It's pretty motivating to use my treadmill while watching the teams work out.
  • lukimakamai
    lukimakamai Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Just started here in Oregon...I'll check in after I watch it
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Omg!!! I can't believe that they went home!!!! I cried! Omg NOOOOOO
  • lukimakamai
    lukimakamai Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I cried too- your not the only one :cry: What a bummer! I did like the fact that they aired Bret's segment on starvation mode.
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this show! I agree that I hated to see the person who was sent home. I haven't watched the show in several seasons as I would get down on myself because I wasn't doing anything about my own weight problem. Now that I'm on the right path, I find this show even more motivating.
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    I love this show as well ... but it does kill me to see the contestants go home, especially last night. Another thing that bothers me about the show is that it seems to be getting away from the weight loss and more about game play. I do love Bob ... I don't know if anyone here is on Facebook, but he has a page as well. After every show, he is posting about what happened. Last night, he posted who went home before the west coast had a chance to see it ... didn't go over very well. Oops!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Oh i cried too when i seen who they sent home ! Everyone was upset last night !
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I was sooooooo impressed at the class and optimism of the person who went home. What a hero! :smile:
  • silveryflutterby
    Options
    I agree with Bob, I am just so mad to see them go! It's unfair. That person was one of the hardest workers I have ever seen! I bet they win the at-home prize, though. :)
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    As much as I love the biggest loser, the gameplay is starting to upset me a little. Like Bob said on a previous episode, " It's not about winning a game, It's about fixing what's broken". I think sometimes the gameplay gets in the way of trying to help people who are in deparate need of it. I know the drama makes for good television, but I'm starting to prefer a show like Heavy instead.
  • veggiemuncher12
    veggiemuncher12 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I kicking myself right now for missing it last night.. I wonder if it's 'on demand' on the cable box. Seems like everyone who watched it was crying.... :huh: