25 lbs down (pics)

Options
this was kind of fun to make, and easily compare what I used to look like with what I look like now! and the last picture is me in my old jeans that I wore right before I started losing weight!

**EDIT** I think the pants in the last picture are the same pants I was wearing in the second picture!

21kk0uc.jpg

2dj5pg0.jpg

Replies

• myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Keep up the good work :-D
  • arodriguez24
    arodriguez24 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome results, great job :)
  • skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! Good job!
  • RWeaver08
    RWeaver08 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    That is so inspiring! Great job keep it up! Looks like you will meet your goal weight well before you start school!
  • gidjet11
    gidjet11 Posts: 86
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Thanks for sharing those!
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    How exciting/motivating!! Good for you! With a payoff like that, hard work is really worth it! I'm sure you feel as good as you look! :flowerforyou:
  • T0RIEELIZABETH
    Options
    thanks guys! there is no way I could have done it without seeing everyone elses success, having all you guys to answer my questions, knowing I'm not alone, and knowing I'm not the only one struggling!
  • luceeleanor
    luceeleanor Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing... well done :)
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You are looking fabulous. I hope to look like that one day. Fantastic work. Keep it up!!!
  • ngolston
    ngolston Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • michelegbowman
    Options
    Love the feminine shape !

So pretty !
  • T0RIEELIZABETH
    Options
    You are looking fabulous. I hope to look like that one day. Fantastic work. Keep it up!!!

you will!!!!
  • T0RIEELIZABETH
    Options
    Love the feminine shape !

So pretty !

Aww thank you!!! =)
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Thank you for posting these they keep me motivated. You are doing such a fantastic job!
  • T0RIEELIZABETH
    Options
    You look amazing. Thank you for posting these they keep me motivated. You are doing such a fantastic job!

Thank you! I know looking at everyone elses success motivates me, I'm glad I could do that for you!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!