Hello

ska1ser
ska1ser Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I'm new to myfitnesspal.com and I am excited about being here. I was referred by my online friend Lauryn1981. She is doing well here and looks awesome! I can't wait to share that feeling!

Replies

• I'm new to myfitnesspal.com and I am excited about being here. I was referred by my online friend Lauryn1981. She is doing well here and looks awesome! I can't wait to share that feeling!
  • :flowerforyou: Welcome!!

Our place of employment have the option of participating in it's own game of "The Biggest Loser".. so far so good. My friends on here, and it's fun to read all the posts. And wow is it great having a place to log everything. I used to log on paper and within a day or two, I would loose parts of it. Lots of encouragement here. I hope you are able to accomplish your goals, and if you need to vent stop on by!! :flowerforyou:

Amy
  • Hello From Missouri!

I just joined, thanks to my daughter. Love the site. Very user friendly. Hope to make some new friends with same interests and FRUSTRATIONS! LOL Have a great day!!!!
  • I am soooo enjoying logging everything, it is helping me be more aware of my lifestyle. And a lot more disciplined. I have to hold myself accountable...

Does anyone else feel really guilty if they go over their calories?? And/or doesn't get in some exercise everyday?? I know I do, and I was wondering how you deal with the feelings???

Have a gerat day!! :-)
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Welcome all to MFP....I think you'll find it a good fit for so many reasons!:flowerforyou:
  • vangirly
    vangirly Posts: 17 Member
    Hello,
    I'm new to here. I am excited about having a good support group around me. I can't wait to get started.

Jen

102717.png
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    I'm new to myfitnesspal.com and I am excited about being here. I was referred by my online friend Lauryn1981. She is doing well here and looks awesome! I can't wait to share that feeling!

01welcome7jb.gif

And, you used the wrong code for your ticker. Go back into where you got the code, and use the one of the left, then paste that into your signature space.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Hello,
    I'm new to here. I am excited about having a good support group around me. I can't wait to get started.

Jen

102717.png

you don't have to paste your ticker code into your posts every time--you have it in your signature line, so it will post automatically. And welcome!
  • majic
    majic Posts: 88 Member
    Welcome to the site. I am fairly new here as well. Glad to have you on board! :blushing:
  • vangirly
    vangirly Posts: 17 Member
    I used the left ticker not sure what happened but just wanted to test it out. I'm at 0 lbs lost not very inspiring to see anyways. But it will get better. Thanks for making me feel welcomed!!
  • majic
    majic Posts: 88 Member
    I used the left ticker not sure what happened but just wanted to test it out. I'm at 0 lbs lost not very inspiring to see anyways. But it will get better. Thanks for making me feel welcomed!!

But you're making the steps. This is totally what matters. You're doing the right thing so KEEP it up and don't be hard on yourself!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Hey girl!! Good to see you! :bigsmile: How are you doing so far? Sticking to logging foods and drinking water and trying to fit in some exercise? This place is the best, I'm telling you. :wink:
  • I have been burning around 500 calories in the gym every night.....and it adds it on to my daily calorie intake....but I don't really want to eat that much more. If I do I feel like I am not really cutting back...
    Any thoughts???
This discussion has been closed.