Wii Fitness Games!

Options
I have had my Wii for a while now. I have Wii fit with the balance board and the Michael Jackson Experience game which I lovee. But I was wondering if there was any of you who knew other great workout Wii games?! I am just starting my summer job and will most likely spend my first paycheck on wii games :P so shoot away!

Replies

• hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels games!
    I rented one a couple times and LOVE it (Ultimatum 2010, or something like that.)
    She has three. 2009, 2010, 2011. All with the same title.
    Super fun. Fast burn.
    ALSO, ZUMBA!
    I don't have it yet, cause I"m broke.
    But it's coming next!
  • livbiv6
    livbiv6 Posts: 18
    Options
    Sweet Thanks!! Like the sound of the ZUMBA one! :D
  • asallen7
    asallen7 Posts: 301
    Options
    Yes, I definitely recommend the Zumba. Its fun, fun, fun and you burn alot of calories if you really get into it.
  • wyldfire416
    Options
    Jillian Michaels games!
    I rented one a couple times and LOVE it (Ultimatum 2010, or something like that.)
    She has three. 2009, 2010, 2011. All with the same title.
    Super fun. Fast burn.
    ALSO, ZUMBA!
    I don't have it yet, cause I"m broke.
    But it's coming next!

There's a ZUMBA one??? I am TOTALLY getting that with next paycheck!!!! :happy:
  • DreaMartinez
    Options
    Zumba!!! I do it every morning without fail!
  • sweetnshy
    sweetnshy Posts: 97
    Options
    bump
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    It's like $50-60 at Gamestop.
    I can't see to find it at Meijer or Walmart.
  • sirphilipe
    sirphilipe Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I think you will find you also get a great workout from the Boxing game from the basic Wii Sports...
  • sirphilipe
    sirphilipe Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    For your Wii games, try eBay. Often cheaper than retail.
  • misschievousgrl
    Options
    I use zumba and i LOVE it.. great work out.
  • T0RIEELIZABETH
    Options
    I have used Ea Active, so great! And just dance 2!!!
  • orierie113
    Options
    I have had my Wii for a while now. I have Wii fit with the balance board and the Michael Jackson Experience game which I lovee. But I was wondering if there was any of you who knew other great workout Wii games?! I am just starting my summer job and will most likely spend my first paycheck on wii games :P so shoot away!

Zumba and all of Jillians games...I agree. You can find these at any Game Stop for a great price. I bought Jillians Boot Camp for $15. Using the Wii I've lost 25 lbs...I didnt like the Biggest Loser game though. The work outs had to many pauses between them right when you start getting used to doing them.....