new to this

Options
I was told by a friend who has not had any luck with the new weight watchers point system to give this site a try. Weight loss has never been my strong point so it is nice to find a place with a strong support system. Lots of luck to everyone. Keeping my fingers crossed. :smile:

Replies

• HungryTuna
    HungryTuna Posts: 141
    Options
    Hi there and welcome! I've never tried Weight Watchers myself, but this site is great. Feel free to add me if you'd like. Best of luck to you in your health and fitness endeavors!
  • laur62679
    Options
    that would be great but i have no idea how to add you. lol
  • VeronicaFay
    Options
    Hey there! My mom had the same issue with Weight Watchers recently. She did great on their old system, but hated the new one. So far I LOVE myfitnesspal. The food database is huge! Happy Healthy Eating to you!

Btw, to add anyone just click on their avatar or name, it will bring up their home page on which you'll find a button that says "add as friend" =) Hope that helps!
  • laur62679
    Options
    Thank you for the help. Is there anywhere on here where people can share recipes? I am a very picky eater and would love a little help trying something new.