85 pounds gone (pics)

Options

Replies

• ksgran
    ksgran Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yours is the perfect success story to get me revved up on my first day! Thanks for sharing, you're a wonder!!
  • Allison4C
    Allison4C Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Wow. I am so impressed with your patience, willpower, and dedication!! You have very good advice and obviously a positive attitude that will inspire others to set and reach their own goals.

GREAT job!!!!!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Absolutely gorgeous!!! :heart:

Awesome job!! :drinker:
  • wannalose25
    wannalose25 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great Job! What an inspiration. You look GREAT!!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You look like a totally differnt person....Awesome :flowerforyou:
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You look amazing hun! You said you must remain patient, I am trying to work on that part. Lol!
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weightloss success! You're an inspiration to all of us. :flowerforyou:
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look totally AMAZING!!!!! Congratulations on your healthy new YOU! Thanks for sharing :-)
  • SuperStorm
    SuperStorm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! I'm 5'11" and everything I've looked at says (according to bone structure of course) that I should weigh anywhere between 155lbs and 175lbs. Seeing you go from your size 20's which is where I started, to a size 4 at the higher end of my weight loss goal just blew me away! I thought it would be a miracle if I ever saw a size 8!
    Thanks for inspiring me to keep it up and giving me a new fresh excitement about my goal :)
  • albanydia
    albanydia Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congratulation!!!
  • jess_steich7
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING! LIKE A TOTALLY DIFFERENT PERSON!
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!!! Great job!
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable result. Look at those legs!
  • VictoriaFitness2010
    VictoriaFitness2010 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Excellent job!!! You look stunning!!!
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    You have such beautiful legs! Congratulations.

GG
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    seriously, you look about 15 years younger now!!! amazing work, well done. you must be loving looking in the mirror every morning now. and you deserve it.
  • ukq727
    ukq727 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Your beauriful and you know it! We are all so proud of you.
  • ssassy428
    ssassy428 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing. I cannot wait until the day I am able to think about being too thin =). Sounds wonderful. I too tired WW and was not successful. Once I found MFP I have lost 14 lbs with no problem. I am 28 and was put on high blood pressure meds, not OKAY. This was my bottom and I quit smoking and have totally changed my outlook on food and life. I will never go back to that girl. Again thank you so much. You look beautiful.
  • USCEE77
    USCEE77 Posts: 50
    Options
    WOW, the before and after is amazing, and you look 40 years younger! Congratulations and thank you for sharing.
  • weirdmommy
    weirdmommy Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i needed this tonight......congrats and thanks
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!