I love cake.

Options
And this is why I'm here. lol

I think this seems like a great site/app and am excited to get started on my fitness goals again!

Hope to meet a bunch of great people along the way. Good Luck to us all! :)

Replies

• VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Welcome...I love it here and hope you find it to be as supportive as I do!
  • MkVsTheWorld
    MkVsTheWorld Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Who doesn't love cake? :-)

You'd probably get a kick out of Jim Gaffigan, he has a whole routine on cake, muffins, hot pockets, etc. haha.

Good luck while you are here and don't give up on your goal.
  • crjugrl
    crjugrl Posts: 172
    Options
    Who doesn't love cake? :-)

You'd probably get a kick out of Jim Gaffigan, he has a whole routine on cake, muffins, hot pockets, etc. haha.

Good luck while you are here and don't give up on your goal.

Friggin hot pockets... *drooools*

:noway: Bedtime!
  • lraymond558
    Options
    hahaha love this post !!!
    my sweet tooth is my downfall lately, as well. but we can do it my friend ! there are some amazing granola bars out there that are still super yummy, even though there is no icing and fluffy batter :( but they are still good... just dont OD on them like i do all the time haha. there is this diabetic kind you can get by Russell Stover Cinnamon Bun flavor... only 100 cals per bar and holy frig are they amazing.

and remember to treat yourself in monderation from time to time :D
  • Simone1970
    Options
    I love cake too! Thankfully MFP keeps me accountable and lets me eat cake once in a while without going over the top. Wishing you the best of luck!
  • FAMILY02184
    Options
    Hi welcome...................I lost 4 pounds in a couple of weeks.... its tough getting started but you can do if u put ur mind to it
  • rainbowfly
    rainbowfly Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Haha, I love cake too. So much so that I felt the need to click on this post in an attempt to feel like I was actually going to have cake. Oddly, I think it may have actually worked :)

Welcome, and good luck! If you want another motivational buddy, go ahead and add me as a friend.

We can do this!
  • mandamama
    mandamama Posts: 250
    Options
    Welcome! I too love cake. LOL
  • TiffanyDawn79
    TiffanyDawn79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the kind words, I cant thank you enough! Hope everyone is hanging in there, I got some Skinny Cow's to help my sweet tooth. Its not cake but it will do!
  • MidniteDayDream
    MidniteDayDream Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Who doesn't love cake??!!! I know I'm trying to avoid it like the plague right now though. I just got back on track with my diet and exercise and I don't want to fall off the band wagon yet. Of course it doesn't help that there's a gingerbread and Guinness cake sitting in my kitchen that my husband last week. I covered it with a dish towel and so far the "if I don't see it, it's not there" thing is working.
  • chris0912
    chris0912 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I admit it... I too am a cake-aholic! I recently bought a boat load of Vitatops from Amazon and they're helping immensely! I've also been experimenting with baking substitutions to make "better" cake.