What's up with the carmel Milky Way sliding accros my screen

Options
Geez! That is so not nice. Here I am new to this site and trying to shed some poundage (80) to be exact and here is this nice rather large chocolate Milky Way Bar with carmel oozzziiiinnnnggg out! Thank God I have such Will Power and have no desire to eat it! but GEEZ! Just wanted to get that off my chest! Thanks for listening! =)

Replies

• deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    We totally agree - there have been Taco Bell ads, candy bar ads, my worst one is the Cinnabon Cream of Wheat. It only serves to remind me of Cinnabons.
  • workoutqueen628
    Options
    Hehe, i just saw it too....not a big fan of snickers though!
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Saw a pizza one the other day and the Cinnabon Cream of Wheat one is there now. Damn, I love cream of wheat AND Cinnabon's. It's psychological torture, I tell ya!
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Amen! That dang cream of wheat ad kills me!!! I can't even tell you how many times just in the last hour that I have thanked God that there isn't a cinnabon where I live... Cuz I would have been in the car on the way there already!!!

SHEESH! the people in charge of ad space on here are just plain MEAN!
  • crjugrl
    crjugrl Posts: 172
    Options
    It's a test :indifferent:.
  • 0flynnstone0
    Options
    I noticed that too! The cinnabon cream of wheat comes up all the time! And ever since I logged Olive Garden one day, I keep getting ads from them.
    Oh the temptation!
  • Sutton002
    Sutton002 Posts: 24
    Options
    but We are all STRONG and that is why we are here! I just wish there would be ideas for low calorie and food that was good for your new healthy body! Will Power to strong for the ADs (bahahahahahaha) Thanks for the support friends!
  • iamnox
    iamnox Posts: 39
    Options

Darn and i did not study
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options

Darn and i did not study

me either. ANYONE GOT THE ANSWERS HIDDEN UNDER THEIR SLEEVES?!
  • iamnox
    iamnox Posts: 39
    Options

Darn and i did not study

me either. ANYONE GOT THE ANSWERS HIDDEN UNDER THEIR SLEEVES?!

On one hand i have eat me the other drink me.. Darn it I studied Alice in wonderland
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    download flashblock from Firefox. No moving ads. You shouldn't let active ads pop up on your screen anyways...they can have hidden coding. All I see is a little F in a circle where you guys are seeing temptations. LOL
  • Sutton002
    Sutton002 Posts: 24
    Options
    Good Idea! Thanks and all of you are tooo FUNNY! I studyed and I still did'nt see that in the book! Geez! I must have missed the answer too! LOL =)