New guy looking for support.

Options
Brewz
Brewz Posts: 10 Member
Hi all, my name is Calv, nice to meet you all.

Just found this site and am already enjoying the tracking tools available. I am looking to lose a fair bit of weight, well about 2 or 3 stone (30lb would be a nice start to get me back to my comfy weight).

My girlfriend and i are doing this together so i'll see if she wants to use this site too, she is doing very well at home anyway but it's always nice to have added support isn't it?

Thats why i'm here i think, need someone else to be accountable to.

I look forward to seeing you all about the forum, and looking forward to dropping some pounds.

Chat soon,

Calv.

Replies

• Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP :D you'll love it here :)

best wishes to u n ur gf with reaching ur goals

Kirstie x
  • dean0721
    dean0721 Posts: 143
    Options
    good luck with it Calv,

theres no better place to get all the support and motivation you need, lots of info and intelligent people here so dont be afraid to stick something on the Forum for maximum effect, i'm the same as you fella and this place hasdone me wonders.......

all the best with the challenges
  • loulouloukachoo
    Options
    Hi Calv,

Welcome!
    I'm also new and have found this site to be very useful and the people are amazing.
    I'm also trying to lose around 2 stone :) trying to get the weight of safely and maintaining.

Add me as a friend if you want

Lou x
  • kieramint
    Options
    I spend moer time on this site then actually eating lol.
    Hope you both achieve your goal.
  • MzTrapp
    MzTrapp Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, this is a great app. You are welcome to add me as a friend. I found this app to have some of the greatest supporters.
  • Brewz
    Brewz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks for the warm welcome everyone, much appreciated! :)

Calv.