Decided to stop being a online wallflower.

Options
Hello,
My name is Abby and I"m 24, 5'3 and weigh as of now 132 pounds,
I've belonged to the site for a quite some time now, but thought that I would introduce myself to all you lovely, inspiring people :happy: I've lost 38 pounds to date (Yay me), and hope to lose another 20.
I'll see you guys on the boards!

Replies

• ruth369
    ruth369 Posts: 38
    Options
    Hello,
    I've belonged to the site for a quite some time now, but thought that I would introduce myself to all you lovely, inspiring people :happy: I've lost 38 pounds to date (Yay me), and hope to lose another 20.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I should say "Yay You!!!!!!!!" Way to go, Abby-- that's wonderful. Congratulations--
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome & Congrats....and glad you came out to play:bigsmile:
    Hello,
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Welcome!! :flowerforyou:
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Hello,

That is amazing congrats!!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • nightangelstars
    nightangelstars Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss! You've done great!

However . . .
    I'm 5'3" too, currently 140 and aiming for 122-126. You want to go down to 110? Idk . . . I've been 5'3" and 110, and even though I have a slender build, I just wanna say . . . be careful what you wish for . . . I got accused of anorexia rather frequently at that time in my life . . .
  • majic
    majic Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site!