Progress pictures!

Options
RWeaver08
RWeaver08 Posts: 44 Member
So I know I have not lost as much as everyone else that posts pictures on here but I hit my ten mark today and I am very proud of it! Only 65 more to go!

Picnikcollage.jpg

Picnikcollage2.jpg

Replies

• gidjet11
    gidjet11 Posts: 86
    Options
    Looking good!!! And it's only been a week!!! Wow!
  • MissbusyLizzie
    MissbusyLizzie Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up! :)
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    geat job keep it up. doing great
  • phy40
    phy40 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Good Job! Keep posting.
  • kuarta
    kuarta Posts: 65
    Options
    Don't knock it! You have done awesome! Keep at it.
  • rebeccawible
    Options
    I see progress!!!! Awesome job!! :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • deannar417
    deannar417 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Great job......Keep up the good work and you will reach your goal soon. I'm so proud of you.
  • kristen5286
    kristen5286 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    wow! you can really see the difference with only 10 lbs gone! awesome job! keep it up girl!
  • bcweisen
    bcweisen Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Looks like you got a tan too! My friend in highschool always said "Tan fat looks better than white fat, so I can either get a tan or lose weight" :laugh: I don't mean that in any way against you. You're looking so good already cause you're doing both.
  • KeepOnMoving
    KeepOnMoving Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep it up! Your doing great! :smile:
  • RWeaver08
    RWeaver08 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Looks like you got a tan too! My friend in highschool always said "Tan fat looks better than white fat, so I can either get a tan or lose weight" :laugh: I don't mean that in any way against you. You're looking so good already cause you're doing both.

haha. I know! Ive heard the same thing. (: I'm not even sure how I have even tanned! I really haven't gone outside much. I am a new mommy so I've been indoors a lot.

THANK YOU EVERYONE ON HERE FOR THE NICE COMMENTS (: IT MEANS A LOT!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options

Hey so that's why people keep tellin me that I look like I've lost more weight??? :noway:

Great work, you keep doin what you're doin and you'll have the weight off in no time!!!
  • dwellsouth
    dwellsouth Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Your arms look slimmer already!
  • Mettasum
    Mettasum Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm new but AWESOME job keep up the good work.....
  • katlondoncanuck
    Options
    Well done you! Thanks for posting - just what I needed to see. My colleagues are all headed out for lunch to a Thai restaurant and I am stuck in the office with my salad. Now I know it is worth it!
  • 65kar52
    65kar52 Posts: 23
    Options
    Well done RWeaver08 - that was an important 10 pds - really makes a difference, well done and in only a week, go girl:flowerforyou:

Delighted for you, enjoy your success.
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Looking good, keep up the good work, girl!:flowerforyou:
  • snazzycee
    snazzycee Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Looking great! I can really see it in your mid-section!
  • armywifeinpink
    Options
    Great job!! You can really see it in your arms and back and for it to only have been a week you are off to a GREAT start!! Keep it up you will be to your goal in no time!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!