1 week without any crisps

Options
hey guys,

so i posted a topic about my food nemisis crisps about a week ago now, since then i havn't had any any and hey presto ive lost 4lb in that week im absolutly CHUFFED!!! to say the least!! i thought it would be much harder to give them up but ive been surprised at just how easy it has been. I dont even have any cravings for them either!

Replies

• ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    thats fantastic,congratulations!
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Well done. I'm the same with chocolate. I haven't had any for almost a month now :drinker:
  • missduffbug
    missduffbug Posts: 217
    Options
    So proud of you baby sis! You used to eat so many and you haven't even had a crumb of one single crisp!!
    You can do this......... That bikini Is gonna be looking so hot on you come June 12th!!! Love u millions xxxx
  • Tiggs1987
    Options
    Way to go!! feels great when you can just say no :wink:
  • Linda4859
    Linda4859 Posts: 78
    Options
    As your mum, Im very proud of you, knowing how much you used to enjoy them, the scales told you what you have known for years they are not good for you and you really dont need them. Very well done on the crisp loss.xxxxxx
  • Linda4859
    Linda4859 Posts: 78
    Options
    Well dodne huney, not easy I know, pat yourself on the back its an awesome acheivement.xx
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    well done:flowerforyou:
  • crystaltrejo
    crystaltrejo Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    :drinker: good job.....whats a crisp? a potato chip? just curious.
  • Tiggs1987
    Options
    :drinker: good job.....whats a crisp? a potato chip? just curious.

yeah its a potato chip im from the UK so we call them crisps, :happy:
  • yenohamk
    yenohamk Posts: 117
    Options
    Congrats, lady! This is testament to your determination and willpower; you're a lot stronger than you think. Keep it up!!!