In Onederland finally

Options
I can't say when the last time I weighed less than 200 pounds. But finally this morning the scale was polite enough to put me at 199.4. I would post pictures on this, but I haven't figured that out yet. I am getting very close to my goal and it gets harder to lose the last pounds. But today I can be happy that I am back in onederland.

Replies

• dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Congats.
  • AngieSWatson
    Options
    congratulations can't wait till I get there!!! Looking foward to ONederland!!!:happy:
  • lots_to_lose
    Options
    Congratulations! It's been about 7 years for me since I've been below 200. I am hoping to be there by my anniversary in November.
  • klininger
    klininger Posts: 44
    Options
    Congratulations! You're doing great!
  • scoboli
    scoboli Posts: 18
    Options
    If someone would so kindly explain to me how to post pics on this, I would be very grateful.
  • Dave59
    Dave59 Posts: 28
    Options
    In case you didn't see my congratulations in the other thread, let me say it again here, "Congratulations!"

I know pretty much exactly how you feel today.
  • helenamonks
    helenamonks Posts: 176
    Options
    I'm hoping to be in onederland by the end of this month!!! Congratulations!! That's quite an accomplishment!!
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    wooo hooooo.... I'm on/off with onderland right now. I can't wait till I'm consistantly there!

Great JOB!!! Today, you are a ROCK STAR!!
  • scmajm22
    scmajm22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, BIG CONGRATS!!
    I am almost there too. I think it has been at least 21 years since I have seen it.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Awesome Work..continue to stay focused and you will accomplish many many more goals..
  • JenniCH
    JenniCH Posts: 74
    Options
    Congrats!
    I remember when I got back into Onderland in October 2010 and it was the BEST feeling in the world! :)
  • komplexlysimple
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Awesome. That is wonderful to hear. Keep up the good work.
  • taletreader
    taletreader Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Wonderful achievement, congratulations!
  • scoboli
    scoboli Posts: 18
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! Its great to be with a group of people who are going through the same life changes as I am.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!