New to the site

Options
Finally decided to login to the webiste. Have been using the app on my samsung. I am so glad I came here I cannot believe how big this community is. I hope to lose the 30 kilo's I put on in the last three years. Now that I am comfortable with being a nonsmoker I am ready ! .. Joined the Gym and now this site. I'm pretty excited about it all.

Replies

• dean0721
    dean0721 Posts: 143
    Options
    best app i have on my phone, the people and info are fantastic and very usefull...........

good luck and feel free to add me for moral support......:smile:
  • MrsWendyQ
    MrsWendyQ Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Best app on my phone!! I love it! Best of luck on your journey! Remember, we're always here when you need a little help!

feel free to add me =)
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you'll soon be addicted to this site like am. lol
  • cbarks
    cbarks Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi. I am new to fitness pal...love it so far!! ,but I am not new to dieting ...I have lost 50 so far but i have about 80 more to go to hit my goal.... I have a fiance and 2 boys Hunter 11 in may and Karter4 in may...they are my constant reminder why I am doing this...to be healthy for my family. I am getting married in june and my goal is to be under 200 by then...hmm realistic?? probably not but i need to have that in my head as i count count count my calories
  • Lexie28
    Lexie28 Posts: 219
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey :flowerforyou: