I'm so close!!!

Options
Hello! I started my journey about 8 months ago after having my son and today I had a small victory. My first goal was to lose the baby weight (I gained 23lbs during pregnancy). I was lucky because most of that weight came off with very little effort on my part...YAY!!! After returning to my pre-pregnancy weight, I looked way different than before and still wasn't in my size 12 pants so I decided to keep going. So my new goal is 180 lbs. I'm only 4 lbs away...and this morning, I was able to put on my size 12's!!!! I am so excited! The weight has been coming of so slowly but I'm finally almost there!!! Just thought I'd share. Have a great day! :happy:

Replies

• MissbusyLizzie
    MissbusyLizzie Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the great work!! :)
  • angel_eyes17
    angel_eyes17 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    :smile: Congrats!!!
  • tjsechrist
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • mlemonroe2
    mlemonroe2 Posts: 603
    Options
    good for you!! that's really exciting. i started at 247 in a size 20 and am now 209 only in an 18 still :( although they are way loose. 16's just are a bit too snug to wear with pride!! it feels so good to get into a smaller size. i'm trying again at under 200. i have heard the smaller you get, the faster you drop sizes. we'll see!! congratulations on the weight loss!!!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! That's fantastic! There's no stopping you now. You've got this. :)
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. Keep it up!!!
  • mollie6986
    mollie6986 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    The pregnancy weight was easy for me to drop to, it's the love weight I out on before I got pregnant that's been the hardest to get off!!! Congrats. And good luck!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!