Cannot stop laughing..For men AND women....

Options
JEK717
JEK717 Posts: 1,497
The perfect couple. Once upon a time, a perfect man and a perfect woman met. After a perfect courtship, they had a perfect wedding. Their life together was, of course, perfect. One snowy, stormy Christmas Eve, this perfect couple was driving their perfect car (a Grand Caravan) along a winding road when they noticed someoneThe perfect couple. Once upon a time, a perfect man and a perfect woman met. After a perfect courtship, they had a perfect wedding. Their life together was, of course, perfect. One snowy, stormy Christmas Eve, this perfect couple was driving their perfect car (a Grand Caravan) along a winding road when they noticed someone at the side of the road in distress. Being the perfect couple, they stopped to help. There stood Santa Claus, with a huge bundle of toys. Not wanting to disappoint any children on the eve of Christmas, the perfect couple loaded Santa and his toys into their vehicle. Soon they were driving along delivering toys. Unfortunately, the driving conditions deteriorated, and the perfect couple and Santa Claus had an accident. Only one of them survived the accident. The question is: Who was the survivor? Scroll down for the answer. The perfect woman survived. She's the only one that existed in the first place. Everyone knows there is no Santa Claus and no such thing as a perfect man. ***Women stop here. That is the end of the joke. ***Men keep scrolling. So, if there is no perfect man and no Santa Claus, the perfect woman must have been driving, and that explains why there was a car accident. By the way, if you're a woman and you're reading this, this illustrates another point: Women never listen.-Kenneth D. Frazier

Replies

• mandamama
    mandamama Posts: 250
    Options
    HAHAHHAHHAH! I so did not listen LOL! thats great!
  • T0RIEELIZABETH
    Options
    women never listen :drinker:
  • angelzxy321
    angelzxy321 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    :laugh: lol that was great. Think I can go to bed now. G'night.
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    wait...... there is no Santa?!?:explode: This some BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!!
  • brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Women never listen bc we know better than men. We know what's best :D
  • Candyrot89
    Options
    LMAOOOOOOO SOOO TRUE!
  • Valorin
    Valorin Posts: 21
    Options
    I disagree with this post. The perfect woman would be in the kitchen making sammiches for everyone. This joke is not based in fact my friend. It's hilarious nonetheless lol.
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I disagree with this post. The perfect woman would be in the kitchen making sammiches for everyone. This joke is not based in fact my friend. It's hilarious nonetheless lol.

i second that!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    wait...... there is no Santa?!?:explode: This some BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooops sorry i didnt think about that and how it might surprise someone. Sorry you had to find out this way DR:) And of course you would agree with Valorin's statement:tongue:
  • rachel1975f
    rachel1975f Posts: 894
    Options
    LOL!! And now, Ellie, you didn't kill this thread, I did!!! :)
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Very funny!
  • jessicamichalski
    Options
    lol this made my day :)