Just for today:)

Options
Just for today, take a moment and say something POSITIVE about YOURSELF! :love: Being a mom, a wife, a student, or employee, ect...sometimes we tend to think of everything else but ourselves which is fine, but we all need to take a minute for ourselves in the routine of life! So, if you are stressed and you feel like quitting or slacking off today, go look in the mirror and smile at yourself and say one good thing about YOU!! Remember what brought you here to start with and where you are today! The positive thing I can say about myself is "I am a healthier person than I was 4 weeks ago and it's beginning to show in my attitude and how I feel about myself":heart:

your turn:smile:

Replies

• clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Just for today, take a moment and say something POSITIVE about YOURSELF! :love: Being a mom, a wife, a student, or employee, ect...sometimes we tend to think of everything else but ourselves which is fine, but we all need to take a minute for ourselves in the routine of life! So, if you are stressed and you feel like quitting or slacking off today, go look in the mirror and smile at yourself and say one good thing about YOU!! Remember what brought you here to start with and where you are today! The positive thing I can say about myself is "I am a healthier person than I was 4 weeks ago and it's beginning to show in my attitude and how I feel about myself":heart:

your turn:smile:
  • kenkraft
    kenkraft Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I positively need a bloody mary ...
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    The positive thing I can say about myself is "I am a healthier person than I was 4 weeks ago and it's beginning to show in my attitude and how I feel about myself"

I totally am with you there! I am about to go into my 6th week and although Ive only lost about 6 actual pounds, I feel sooo much better about myself and how I feel, my energy level, my attitude...just everything! One day at a time and every day is a day closer to healthier living:flowerforyou:
    ~Roni
  • christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I positively need a bloody mary ...

i positively second this.