new to the site

Options
:wink: hello every one my name is Nicole i have been doing this for about two weeks i have lost eight pounds so far i feel a little stuck though any advice

Replies

• triinityz
    triinityz Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi Nicole! Welcome to MFP! I know that when I started to lose weight a bunch came off in the begining because you tend to lose water weight when you eat healthier. Then it slows down and you start losing real fat. I wouldn't get discouraged, that's a lot to lose in such a short period of time! Congrats :happy:
  • dean0721
    dean0721 Posts: 143
    Options
    well done Nicole,

Stick with it and add as many friends as you can, the support is sooooooooo good,

feel free to add me if you need a friend,

and good luck....:smile:
  • paloma1182
    paloma1182 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    stuck? why!! you lost 8 lbs!! thats fantastic!! keep it up you CAN DO IT!!!

I would try doing a little walking at night maybe? or whenever u have time just something to boost the movement. im pretty overweight so its hard to get moving sometimes but ifind that walking is really helping me
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    nice job Nicole! Everyone hits that platuea. I just hit mine and finally made it past by stepping up my calorie burning. I went longer on the elliptical then usual. Also, don't get discouraged at all! Drink more water too! They say 8 glasses a day but if you work out I would double that -- I found that my body loves me more that I drink more water. I don't drink soda or anything else either. I have 2 cups of coffee a day as well, black.
  • enoch40
    enoch40 Posts: 9
    Options
    i have lost 30 pounds before i started and was still working out but was not reaLLY LOSING ANY WEIGHT I FELL LIKE I HIT A WALL KNOW WHAT I MEAN
  • enoch40
    Options
    THANKS FOR THE ADVICE I WILL DO THAT DO ANY BODY WORK OUT MORE THAN ONCE A DAY I THINK I Also need to up my work out:smile:
  • enoch40
    Options
    thanks i will do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!