35 calorie chocolate deliciousness!

Options
I'm a HUGE chocolate addict & recently I discovered the perfect way to satisfy a chocolate craving for only 35 calories. I keep a bag of Nestle Semi Sweet chocolate chips in my freezer with a 1/2 tbsp. measuring spoon. Doesn't sound like much but it actually is! I put them in a tiny tupperware & suck on them one at a time & by the end my chocolate craving is killed. Sooo worth 35 calories.

Replies

• deanie0515
    deanie0515 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: LOVE that idea!!!! chocoholic here too! you look great BTW! Amazing what a difference 27lbs makes!
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: LOVE that idea!!!! chocoholic here too! you look great BTW! Amazing what a difference 27lbs makes!

Thank u! Hoping to make it 30 by this Friday :)
  • janana81
    janana81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I <3 mini chocolate chips! :)

And I also have to say...you look awesome! What a difference from the 27 lb loss. Keep up the good work! :):):)
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Great job. I LOVE chocolate too. I totally love that idea about the chocolate chips. Next time I go grocery shopping I will be picking up a bag.
  • niclagi
    niclagi Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I soooo love chocolate. I like your idea and will try it out. What a difference 27 lbs has made on you!
  • sbodi
    sbodi Posts: 13
    Options
    Hershey Coconut Creme Kisses only have 30 calories in each one and they are AMAZING!
  • aly_baba
    aly_baba Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Great idea, me and chocolate have a love hate relationship. I'll be trying out your idea!

keep up the good work:smile:
  • cc2r1511
    cc2r1511 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    that's an awesome idea!
  • michelletyler38
    Options
    Thanks guys!! Ooh must try those kisses!
  • michelletyler38
    Options
    Putting the 1/2 tbsp. of chocolate chips melted over 20 great value fat free pretzel sticks is a delicious 90 calorie snack. When I get the chance to get some strawberries I'm gonna dip them in a tbsp. of melted chocolate chips for an extra yummy treat!