how long is L2/30 day shred

Options
i usually time my self from start which is the warm up- to end which is the end of the cool down but i couldnt today cause i had to keep stopping..my 1 year old just wouldnt let me work out.

im wondering how many min is it in total so i can log it in...

Replies

• Beth720
    Beth720 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    With warm-up and cool-down (such as they are...but that's another story), each level is about 26-27 minutes.
  • peimomof2
    peimomof2 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I started Level 2 today and it took 27:12. :)
  • kbdelarosa
    kbdelarosa Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I log in 8 minutes aerobics and 13 minutes circuit training.... I also have a one year old and two big dogs. I try to do the 30DS when they are sleeping or else they are all over me!
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I log it at 28 mins....time my andriod phone tells me!
  • Beth720
    Beth720 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I log in 8 minutes aerobics and 13 minutes circuit training.... I also have a one year old and two big dogs. I try to do the 30DS when they are sleeping or else they are all over me!

I hear that. My bird buzzes me whenever I'm doing jumping jacks.
  • ruhimaach
    ruhimaach Posts: 171
    Options
    I log it as 25 mins of Circuit Training. I ignore the cool down period (2 mins) because it doesn't involve any exercising at all.
  • steph1278
    steph1278 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    If it is 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes cardio, and 1 minute abs x 3 circuits, that's only 18 minutes. The warm up is not that long, so where are you guys coming up with your totals? I've always logged it as 18-20 minutes.