LAAAADDDIESSS

Options
Does anyone else get a cold or cold symptoms around TOM? I always do, and usually accompanied by a God awful headache. Thank God this month no headache.

Replies

• kelligonzales
    Options
    Does anyone else get a cold or cold symptoms around TOM? I always do, and usually accompanied by a God awful headache. Thank God this month no headache.

Nope but a break out like i'm 16 again.....ugh so annoying
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    get a headache and feel rundown.
  • FaeFae
    FaeFae Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    other than mild cramps (they use to be much worse before the pill) I get no symptoms what-so-ever but reading a lot of blogs and status' on here it seems that a lot of people get all sorts of symptoms
  • birdieandkenadi05
    birdieandkenadi05 Posts: 71 Member
    Options

Nope but a break out like i'm 16 again.....ugh so annoying

Me too...hate the breakouts...uuugghhhh!!!
  • vaavamom1
    vaavamom1 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    usually a headache 2nd day :(
  • emma2309
    emma2309 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    your headaches are most likely due to dehydration, drink extra water every month and see if they improve x
  • Malibooyah4
    Malibooyah4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I believe that most things can be cured with rest and a cup of tea! When i feel my symptoms, I usually have Chamomille tea OR PMS tea---i forget who makes it, but it exists at most health food stores, Check it out! Its awesome!
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I've gotten cold-like symptoms before. I hated it because they are also associated with pregnancy symptoms. Such a letdown when you are trying. But, since I've been eating better and exercising my PMS symptoms have been greatly reduced. (Which I'm a HUGE fan of)
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I hear ya. I tend to get a headache when the wife's TOM rolls around. :wink: