Insanity results

Options
I'm on day 2 of insanity...

what were some of the results out there for people who have finished the whole 60 days of insanity?

Replies

• BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    Would love to see the respnoses as well, I just ordered it today.
  • DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo
    Options
    Ive yet to make it to day 60...but from what I can see, most folks go on to do another 60 days...Most do not lose much weight but lose MANY inches and feel a LOT stronger...
  • rocky03
    rocky03 Posts: 55
    Options
    sore knees and shins :sad:
  • tishag
    tishag Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i havent done it but a girl i work with did and she loved it. she got great results but you have to be committed and driven its really hard but she said it was really worth it
  • shamekaq4
    shamekaq4 Posts: 24
    Options
    My husband and I have been doing it for about four weeks now. I have noticed a lot of improvements in our daily activity and during our workouts. When we first started my breathing was terrible. I wasn't even able to count my first fit test results because I was so gassed. I Used to have problems with my knees and now I can honestly say that I don't have those issues anymore due to the constant exercising. Before I didn't have very much energy to even stay awake at night past 9 o'clock and now I am able to stay away to around 11. Lost inches and now starting to lose weight. All in all I think it is a good workout and especially for this being are starting point with Insanity and able to at least make it through majority of the workouts. I just haven't gotten too much arm strength to be able to do a lot of the push ups and things of that nature.
  • lilttriana
    Options
    I am in week 3, these workouts are very intense but I feel so amazing when I finish one. It is definitely the hardest workouts that I have ever done but I have lost a total of 8 inches and 5.5 lbs already and I can't wait to see what my results are at the end of the 60 days. I felt like I was eating too much following the insanity nutrition plan so I went back to simply counting calories here and making healthy choices.

I think this is a great choice for anyone who really wants to push their own body to the limit.. IT'S AWESOME
  • DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo
    Options

my shins are OK... its my inner thighs ( adductors??)
  • AmyQwith2
    AmyQwith2 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    i just started month 2 and am in the best shape of my life! i have a waist again after having a c-section, 2 pregnancies (and one of my kids was 11 1/2lbs! at birth) and many years of looking like a square...it hurts - but it's a good hurt because i am seeing amazing results!
  • michelle2808
    Options
    After reading the coments, I am very hopeful to have great results. I'm only on day 3 and sore,but will be worth it to see great results in the end. I will keep pushing play everyday......
  • michelle2808
    Options

my shins are OK... its my inner thighs ( adductors??)
    Inner thighs is right....Oh My!!!!