Isagenix

Options
Hey Everyone,

Throughout my training I have been drinking Muscle Milk and eating Detour bars as snacks. It seems to me that there is a lot of sucralose in these products. As I dig deeper, I'm starting this realize that I may not be fueling my body in the best ways.

Has anyone tried Isagenix products? At first glace there appears to be a lot more sugar in their shakes but I think that's because they don't use sucralose. Is Isagenix better quality?

What products are you using?

Replies

• meshellmybell76
    meshellmybell76 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Yes! I have.... beware however that this company is a MLM or pyramid scheme... but the products are great. Very nutritionally sound and tastes great.
  • TLC1975
    TLC1975 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried Isagenix, but I am not a fan of taking in a lot of supplements...I stick to whole foods and protein powder and that is about it....
  • skitchlu
    skitchlu Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have lots of friends who use Isagenix products and swear by them. If you want to learn about the products from someone by phone or email, message me and I'll connect you!
  • shalma
    shalma Posts: 80
    Options
    I am currently using them. I would definitely recommend them. They are expensive, but the quality of the product is great.