And it will only get better!!

Options
allison7922
allison7922 Posts: 276 Member
I have been on MFP for almost 2 months and I have lost 17 lbs which is totally awesome. There are some days I tell my self "Ugh, I can't tell or I don't see a difference" BUT in reality, I can and I do! I still have a LONG way to go, about 67 more pounds! I FEEL better and that's what is pushing me to keep going! Now this may seem small but I checked my BMI and in a little under 2 months, it's gone from 39.8 to 37.2! It's STILL unhealthy and I am STILL "obese" but I am doing it!! I am changing my life for the better and this is what will push me to lose it all!! We can do this!

Replies

• Aps123
    Aps123 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    awesome job! keep it up!
  • mvonk1016
    mvonk1016 Posts: 19
    Options
    Great Job
  • ChRiStA_1983
    ChRiStA_1983 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    That's not a small feat/accomplishment at all! Congrats on changing your life!!!
  • ChunTingO
    ChunTingO Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    love it!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Slow and steady is the way to go. We all have down days, but what matters is don't give up. Stay focused and determined. You CAN accomplish anything!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!