Anyone 5 feet flat?

Options
2»

Replies

• DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    im 5'1"...and im currently 147 pounds...but i wear a size 10/12 pants... and a small or medium top. BECAUSE IM DISPROPORTIONED!!!!! lol

my measurements are on my page.

holy bajeezus we ARE the same person!
  • Nkauj_Lis
    Nkauj_Lis Posts: 70
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I too am just 5 feet. My heaviest was 180 not pregnant. My current is 150.2 pounds. My new start was 02/26/2011 at 167.4. I wear a comfortable 10 and tight 8. My 12 are too big.

My daughter and I did this together to get her ready for prom. She is maybe 5'1" and started at 150 on 02/26/11. She was 138 two weeks ago but gain 2 pound on Sat's weigh in and now wants to give up. She is now 140 but has lost all motivation. She can fit into 6 and 8.
  • Achoooo
    Achoooo Posts: 130
    Options
    She sounds like she's at a pretty good weight and a great size...
    I was always 118 - 130 but marriage and a lifestyle changed that. Back then I was a 5 or 7 (6 or 8 I guess)
    I've been in the 150's and low 160's for a year or so now, and I wear 12's mostly.
    I think once I'm in the 140's I'll be in a 10. But I am large in the chest, like waaaay large and quite rich in the booty dept too!
  • Nkauj_Lis
    Options
    I think she looks fine but compare to all her friends, she is larger. She has very broad shoulders and always hated that. I just want her to be confident. Thanks.
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 , my SW was 205 my CW is 151 and my goal weight is 125 (just a guesstimate ) I wear a 12-13 pants and a L shirt.
  • Emi_chan
    Emi_chan Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm exactly a half-inch under 5'. :) My starting weight was 178 lbs, my current weight is 108.5 lbs and my goal weight is 100 lbs for now. :) I went from a size 14 to now a size 2/3 in jeans and about a size 4-6 in dress sizes. I've been on my weight loss journey for about 2 years. :)
  • Nkauj_Lis
    Options
    It so hard trying to find anything that fits when you're short. Even some ankles and petite still too long for me.
  • babydollrn
    babydollrn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just started this 3 days ago....Im 5 foot even and 137 lbs....I just had my first baby so Im between maternity clothes and a size 10-12....the only place i really feel heavy is my stomach and my face...has mfp helped you lose weight? if so, how? it says im to eat about 1200 calories/day....anyone else do that and lose? thanks for your advice in advance...my goal is to be about 125lbs
  • lnelson88
    lnelson88 Posts: 64
    Options
    I'm 5 foot 1 and 3/4 inches :wink: I weigh 137 currently and would like to be down to AT MOST 125. I would be totally okay with getting down to 120. I'm mid thirties and have two kids so I don't expect to be the 108 pounds I was before kids. :smile:
  • jenomaha
    jenomaha Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11.5" , 37 years old

HW: 141 6/07

SW: 120 (holidays did some damage), started MFP 3 weeks ago

CW:113; current pant size: Misses size 2, Jr size 3, Shirt: small, Dresses: Size 2

GW: 108-112 (maintain) 18-20% bodyfat; get back into my clothes from last summer pants size 0, Jr 1, shirts xs

Lowest weight: 103, 15% bodyfat 2/10
  • TonyaJ83
    TonyaJ83 Posts: 155
    Options
    I am! 27 years old.
    SW: 158
    CW: 152
    GW: 110

My current pant size is a 13 in juniors size.
    I've been doing this for about 6 weeks now.
  • Nkauj_Lis
    Options
    I just started this 3 days ago....Im 5 foot even and 137 lbs....I just had my first baby so Im between maternity clothes and a size 10-12....the only place i really feel heavy is my stomach and my face...has mfp helped you lose weight? if so, how? it says im to eat about 1200 calories/day....anyone else do that and lose? thanks for your advice in advance...my goal is to be about 125lbs

I really do my MFP. If you follow the program and not cheat yourself, you will lose weight. It is easy. Just stay true to yourself by logging everything you eat and drink and it will work for you too. And remember to eat back the exercise calories. I leave about 150-200 calories just to leave room for any miscalculation on calories.

Good Luck.
  • lyssgardi
    lyssgardi Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey I am 5 feet tall. I don't have much to lose, it's more just reducing the fat so that I can look toned. I currently weight 110 and my tentative goal is 100-103. I wear a size 3, 2 is a bit on the tight side.

My question for all of you is, how many calories are you doing? I find that if I do 1200 I can't really lose. I often do 1,000 and I don't usually feel hungry. I work out about 4 times a week, and I keep my protein high which is why I don't get hungry I assume. So- How many calories are you guys doing and still loosing? and how quickly are you losing??