Bikini

Options
oddyogi
oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
I was just browsing the bikinis on victoriassecret.com.. and I can definitely say it's a motivator! I don't want to go to the pool with the hubby and the kids and be the only flabby one!

Seriously, my husband is one of my biggest motivators. He's in such good shape and constantly dedicated and motivated, and I just really want him to be proud of me. It feels really good when he encourages me and tells me he's proud.

And also.. I don't want people to think.. what's that squishy thing doing with that lean, rock hard guy? Lol.

Replies

• rodneyderrick
    rodneyderrick Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    There will be plenty of flabby people wearing bikinis this summer, but I doubt any of them will be you.
  • stephbraden74
    stephbraden74 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You took the words out of my mouth!!!! I too have a super hunky hubby, and want to look good next to him!! I always look at bikinis online for motivation!! Lets do this!!!!!! =)
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I have always worn tankinis, even at my smallest size, because I wasn't happy with my body. So a few weeks ago I went to walmart, bought a cheap black bikini top that matches some of my already cute black bikini bottoms, and hung it on my mirror. So every day, when I check out my outfit before I leave, I see that bikini as a daily reminder of why I am doing this. It really works too, I cleaned my room when a boy came over and I put away the top for about a week, and I gained 3 pounds!!!! It is definitely back up now, lost 2.6 pounds so far this week!
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    im sure you will rock it no worries!!!

I have a VS bikini :D
    <
    i got the push up kind :D love it!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I have has a size Medium VS bikini hanging in my mirror for the last 8 months. Whenever I was feeling lazy, hungry, wanted to binge, I would put it on. 30 lbs later IT FITS and I look damn good in it. YOU CAN AND WILL DO IT!
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    im sure you will rock it no worries!!!

I have a VS bikini :D
    <
    i got the push up kind :D love it!

I'm a fan too ;)
  • ryandarby
    ryandarby Posts: 24
    Options
    bikini season is my motivation too, cuz I need to get myself in some this summer! lol hi jenna ;)
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    bikini season is my motivation too, cuz I need to get myself in some this summer! lol hi jenna ;)

ha ha ha. funny.
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    My bikini top is missing....I didn't put it away, it's not on the floor by the mirror....it's gone! I swear on all that is sugary and sweet if someone stole my motivation bikini I will shank them with a cake knife!