Best Multivitamin that I can buy at a drugstore or Amazon

Options
Can you recommend a one a day vitamin that I can buy either at a drugstore or on Amazon? I am 33 : )

Replies

• bhougas
    bhougas Posts: 2
    Options
    I've been taking the One a Day brand on a daily basis. I get the Women's Metabolism. I can't say for sure that it works better than others (due to other varying factors), but I haven't seen any drawbacks. I've taken that for the past 3 months or so, combined with diet and exercise, and I've dropped nearly 15 pounds. Just make sure you take it with food, or it will make you nauseous. (Learned that the hard way on the first or second try when it sent me running for the porcelain!)
  • sk4399
    sk4399 Posts: 96
    Options
    I've been taking the One a Day brand on a daily basis. I get the Women's Metabolism. I can't say for sure that it works better than others (due to other varying factors), but I haven't seen any drawbacks. I've taken that for the past 3 months or so, combined with diet and exercise, and I've dropped nearly 15 pounds. Just make sure you take it with food, or it will make you nauseous. (Learned that the hard way on the first or second try when it sent me running for the porcelain!)

Thanks, I will give them a try!