Ice Cream cake

Options
j_g4ever
j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
Ok I have a problem. Go figure. :laugh: Yesterday was my birthday and we went out to Applebee's and I did good and ate off of the WW menu. :drinker: Well come to my ice cream birthday cake. Well my husband bought not one but TWO cakes. WTH. :grumble: So now we have almost a whole ice cream cake left over. So what do I do?? Of course its calling my name. Acutally its yelling my damn name. :sad: From the book this or that ice cream cake is better than cake and a side of ice cream. :bigsmile: Any suggestions??

Replies

• j_g4ever
    Options
    Ok I have a problem. Go figure. :laugh: Yesterday was my birthday and we went out to Applebee's and I did good and ate off of the WW menu. :drinker: Well come to my ice cream birthday cake. Well my husband bought not one but TWO cakes. WTH. :grumble: So now we have almost a whole ice cream cake left over. So what do I do?? Of course its calling my name. Acutally its yelling my damn name. :sad: From the book this or that ice cream cake is better than cake and a side of ice cream. :bigsmile: Any suggestions??
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    That's something my dh would do...just b/c HE likes ice cream cake. :grumble: When you think you want a piece, step back & wait a few minutes & think if the calories from the cake is worth ruining your good day of food decisions & exercise...or save a lot of calories & eat some at the end of the day. :bigsmile:
  • hanz8203
    Options
    id probs eat it and then try and burn it off or eat half and then just do extra exercise i now its bad but hey its ice cream. or even better just have one huge meal of ice cream for the day :tongue:
  • christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    id probs eat it and then try and burn it off or eat half and then just do extra exercise i now its bad but hey its ice cream. or even better just have one huge meal of ice cream for the day :tongue:

i like your style, Missy.
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    You can send it to me if you'd like.... hahaha
  • planitsd
    planitsd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It always looks better on the plate than on my a-s or hips.
  • kenkraft
    kenkraft Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    THROW IT AWAY!!

(I'll send you my address)

:tongue:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Send it to Vicky on the Biggest Loser!!:grumble: :grumble: :angry: :angry:
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    portion out what you are willing to work off each day until it's gone and share with dh! That will help you get rid of it:happy:
  • akwhite
    akwhite Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Have some friends over to share it with you! Or bring it to work for all to enjoy. You'll have fun celebrating your birthday and get to enjoy it too....just not the whole cake.

Happy Birthday!
  • licia67
    licia67 Posts: 109
    Options
    When I am tempted by things like that I think about what it really equates to in the long run...the answer for me is FAT.:angry:
    I work to dang hard to over indulge in things that I know I shouldn't eat in excess.
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    Send it to Vicky on the Biggest Loser!!:grumble: :grumble: :angry: :angry:

:laugh: I love your idea.
  • sunshine_girl
    Options
    I would have a small slice that fit into my daily calories... and throw the rest away.

yes I know wasting food, but I would rather waste the 30 dollars in the trash than spend 30 dollars on work out dvds.

Another thing you could do is work out before you eat it. After all your hard work you might still want a small piece but you probably won't have as big of a piece after seeing all your effort.
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    I would have a small slice that fit into my daily calories... and throw the rest away.

yes I know wasting food, but I would rather waste the 30 dollars in the trash than spend 30 dollars on work out dvds.

Another thing you could do is work out before you eat it. After all your hard work you might still want a small piece but you probably won't have as big of a piece after seeing all your effort.

Thanks for that. I never thought of the DVD thing that way.